Bonus chapter 33.

Start from the beginning

I cannot get her out of my mind: her moans, short breaths, whimpers, panting as I fuck her raw; her submitting to me so eagerly, doing everything so damn obediently; her plump, full, luscious lips wrapped around my dick; her delicate, mouth-watering body beneath me; her toned, ideally shaped, big ass with my handprints, red and sore from spanking and groping, in my clear sight as she rides me, moaning my name as she comes. 

Fuck, I don't care what happened after that damn wedding, but I am taking my claim. I will go fucking insane if I don't feel her as soon as tonight.

I approached my stunning wife, licking my lips as she bended down to pick her phone up, making her fit, firm, springy, delicious ass come in my view. Fanculo, those black, tight, short as fuck shorts to do nothing to cover her ass; much to my fortune. 

My hands gripped her juicy ass on their own and I sighed in satisfaction, aching to get all of her tonight. 

"You aren't going anywhere after the wedding and tomorrow, bambina."- I told her hoarsely and seriously, wrapping one of my hands around her dainty neck, pinning her gorgeous body to my vigorous frame. 

We planned to go get some sweets tomorrow, but fuck it. My dessert is right here in my arms and I will buy her all candy stores, if she wishes.

Camila didn't question a shit. Like a good girl, she eagerly nodded, batting those long, thick, dark, beautiful lashes innocently, but fuck, her soft green eyes are filled with ardency and passion. 

"I cannot wait to devour, ravish and fuck the life out of you, amore mio."- I whispered in her ear, gently squeezing her pretty neck, smirking as I saw her rub her toned thighs together. 

Bloody hell, she is wet. 

"Mr Russo, the dresses are here."- said Kerem, one of my men, bursting our bubble just before I could bend her over the bench and get a taste. 

What an awful timing he has. 

"Grazie, Kerem."- I replied and nodded at him, dismissing him, only to glare at him as I saw his eyes attach to Camila's ass, which is pressed against my crotch. 

"What dresses, amore?"- asked Cami softly, turning around in my arms before I hoisted her weightless frame up in my arms, my hands on her ass while her lean arms are around my neck. 

"Just a little something for you, principessa."- I answered casually, pecking her cheek gently while carrying her upstairs to the bathroom. 

We are staying in one of my hotels, which has solely our penthouse in it. Nobody ever uses it, except my family. 

Her.

I hugged my beloved husband adoringly as he entered the bathroom. Clothes off and warm water poured down on us. 

"How come I have never met Julia before?"- I wondered as he kissed my forehead, foaming up my shower-gel on a loofah before gently washing my body, slowly and mellowly trailing it along my skin. 

"I guess, she just has never visited and we have never mentioned her before. I don't know her well myself, but from what madre told me, she is crazy as fuck."- answered Leo as I trailed loofah with his shower-gel foamed up on it along his robust, powerful body. 

"Now I am not sure whether I am looking forward to meeting her."- I murmured nervously and he hugged me lovingly, kissing me fondly. 

"I won't let anyone hurt your or talk crap about anything that concerns us, la mia bellezza, I promise. You are my badass, sexy wife and I am your dangerous, notorious husband. Some beings are no match for us."- stated Leonardo warmly, creating bright smiles on our faces.