𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

Start from the beginning

"Oh, it's okay, sorry, I shouldn't have come." - I said, starting to back off and head to the door.

"No, wait. At what time do you need to pick them up?"

"In like two hours."

"Would you wait until my meeting ends? We can hang out after it and then I can take you in the car and drive you all back to your farm."

"Really?" - I asked, not very convinced.

"Yeah."

"Okay, sure."

He smiled and made a sign for me to follow him to the lift. Once we got inside he pressed the penthouse button, pressing the code as well.

Harry and I entered his penthouse minutes later and he gestured and pointed around the, I must say, obnoxiously modern and expensive penthouse.

"Kitchen there, bathroom there, my room, living room and terrace. Suit yourself. I'll go take a shower."

"Thanks." - I smiled and he turned to get inside his room.

"I'd be out in ten minutes."

I watched him disappear into his bedroom, figuring he had a bathroom in there too because seconds later I heard water running.

I wandered around the penthouse and after a few minutes I turned on the big screen of the tv, quickly finding the YouTube button and searching for some Oasis' song.
Settling for one of my favorites, Champagne supernova.

I let myself drop in the sofa, listening to some music until Harry came out of his room with his damped hair and dressed with suit trousers and a white buttoned up shirt.
He sent me a quick smile and nodded at the tv.

"Good song."

"I know."

He giggled and walked towards his other bathroom, leaving the door open and getting his hairdryer. I stared at his soft movements while he dried his hair, he was humming at the beat of the song while a smile plastered on his face.

Everything, absolutely everything about this guy was hypnotizing.

And I thanked God that he couldn't hear my thoughts right now, because he would surely make fun of me.

"Lou, I have this meeting now, would you keep silent please? It won't be longer than an hour or so."

"The meeting is here?"

Harry stared at me and laughed.

"It's a virtual meeting. I'll do it on my computer."

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"It's okay." - He laughed. - "You can be around and all, if you want something to eat you can call room service too, just keep it as quiet as you can, please." - He smiled.

"Sure."

So, as Harry setted everything up for his meeting in the living room where he had a big desk too, I continued my tour around the place.

I found that his bedroom was impeccable and neat, his wardrobe was amazingly big and filled with colorful clothes, he indeed had another bathroom in there, full of skin products and perfumes, and everything was just immaculate.

I wasn't surprised, though.

But what did surprise me was to find a guitar on the side of the bed.

He just keeps getting more perfect every second, isn't he?

I returned to the living room and walked towards him, noticing his meeting hadn't started yet.

"I didn't know you played the guitar."