I'd Give Everything for you.

*Karma's Pov*

I was excited because Hollow was at his 6th month(September) the leaves of the forest were turning vibrant colors, the dragonet would be born in December which meant the dragonet would be surrounded by a winter wonderland, I wanted this dragonet to live a happy life just like I want Hollow to do the same. Knowing that the temperatures were dropping we made some fires and allowed them to run outside whilst I and Neptune hunted for sheep so Hollow could do his best and make jackets and other tools we'll need for the winter.

After Hollow finished the jackets, I was surprised on how fast things were going, it was only 3 more months until the dragonet would arrive. I had entered the den, I saw Hollow sitting near the dragonet's crib that I had did my best to make, Hollow was stitching something together, it looked like a pillow. I had also made a bed for all of us, I had walked over to where Hollow sat and sat near him, I pulled him closer to me and kissed his forehead. Neptune had entered and sat on the other side of Hollow and set his head down on Hollow's stomach and listened, I smiled noticing that Hollow was fell asleep. Neptune soon noticed that Hollow had dozed off as well, I motioned him that I would teleport all of us to the bed and I did just that.

The next morning I had awoken to somebody tapping me, it was Neptune and he whispered "We should go and hunt, Hollow is still sleeping." I nodded and looked over at Hollow, I smiled, I got up and out of bed as I teleported Neptune to where he should look and then I teleported myself where I needed to scout for, After I and Neptune got successful kills we went back and had noticed Hollow was up. Hollow got up and hugged me, he spoke "Can you sing for me?" I nodded (You can play the song) after I had sing, Hollow let go of me, "Thank you and I loved it" Hollow was smiling, I smiled as well and I spoke "I'd give everything thing for you." Neptune nodded in agreement.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, Mythlings! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

If any of you guys have any suggestions, please leave those suggestion down below in the comments!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Book Is Being Made Possible By

.

Mythical

.

and

.

Nova

.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Word Count:404) :>