Demon Visitors

*Neptunes Pov* I was in my territory, there were trees that loomed over of where I stayed, it was calm, but a little boring. I was tired of being by myself, that was until I heard a snap of a twig, echo through the quiet forest, I snarled as I was part dragon.

 I got up from where I had been resting and followed where I had heard the snap of the twig. Once I drew near to where I heard it I saw Black smoky hair and a set of horns, he seemed to have a mask covering his mouth. I called out to the stranger "Hey! What are you doing in my territory!?" as I shouted the stranger quickly turn his head, I saw black liquid coming from his white eyes, I could tell he was blind, his skin was pale, he had long pointy ears.

 I asked curiously "What are you? what's your name?" The figure stepped closer and his voice was soft and Raspy "I'm a vampire demon for your information and my name is Hollow." he stated blankly, I blushed lightly. I thought to myself *Why the heck is there a demon all the way out here?  Shouldn't they be with there clans or something?*  but I ignored those questions because maybe they would be personal towards him. 

Hollow spoke, but not towards me "Hey! Karma, I found somebody." I was startled when another demon teleported in front of me and he spoke "Sorry little dragon, did I startle you? I'm Karma and I am part fire demon and half shadow demon, Me and Hollow were just searching for food." Karma smirked and looked at Hollow. Hollow was quick to blush, I started to blush, was I, falling for Demonic Visitors?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter was so short! I promise to make the next chapter a bit longer

If you guys want you can call me Mythical!

.

.

.

Cya next chapter, By Mythical

(Chapter Word count:328)