A Miracle

*Hollow's Pov*

It's been a few months now since Karma and Neptune confessed, I gladly nodded my head knowing that I'd be happy with them. We had moved from the forest and found a den like cave, Neptune shrieked when we found it. I and Karma were confused until he came up with, "We could raise our dragonets!" I had almost fainted from turning so red because I knew what he meant by dragonets (I used the term Dragonets because I thought it was cute) but, I had nodded in agreement.

I was ready face challenges even if it meant being a mother, but I knew I would want a bit of time. I soon got confused, How would I get pregnant if I was a male, and then it hit me. I remembered that my mother had told me that I was born with a womb. A couple days went by and we settled in the den quite nicely, Neptune kept nagging me about the dragonets, Karma eventually joined in because he got convinced by Neptune on how great it would be to have dragonets.

I was getting convinced more by the days went by, Neptune was very convincing, but I had always said that I was not ready yet. One day I had decided that I was ready, a week went by after I had told the two that I was ready and I had been starting to experience pregnancy symptom's which include, Nausea, mood swings, strange food choices, and etc. I didn't know how to tell them that we have A Miracle waiting to happen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha Yas, another chapter done Mythlings!

Suggestion can be put down below for future books I might do! The suggestions will be so helpful if I do decide to make more books!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This book is being made possible by

.

Mythical

.

and

.

Nova

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Word Count:302) :>