" You remember Leah? ", he started off. I thought for a while, Boogie be bringing a new female every month so it be hard to keep up with em. " The crazy one? ", I confirmed. He nodded, " Yeah, her! She was all over social media telling people that Boogie got her pregnant and wasn't tryna help out... and whole time, it wasn't even his baby. " I raised my eyebrows and looked over at Boogie while he had his head in his hand. I start snickering. Its funny cause he really went through hell and back with her and she's a decent 2/10. I would never do allat for no rat looking bitch, and especially if I know she's known for some sneaky shit like Leah was.

" We told you to stop fucking with her yo. ", I reminded him slowing my laughing. " Okay but I couldn't leave her alone! Bitch did a love spell on me. ", he whined. I shook my head, couldn't be me.

" Aye but yo new assistant or whatever... ", Boogie smirked. " Yeahhhh, now she- ", Trell started. I set the blunt back in the tray. It was at the end and I wanted a fresh one. " Nah, y'all gone stay away from her... y'all not finna run her off like yall did the other ones. "

Trell waved me off, " If you fucking with her, say det. " I pulled out my phone and checked my notifications, Roddy texted me 2 hours ago. My phone didn't even go off. " Why you not answering the question? ", Boogie teased. I eyed him, " Get off dick, I ain't fucking with her. Y'all know ion even fuck with people forreal. " The last time I really fucked with somebody and actually liked them was 2 years ago... since then I ain't been taking nobody serious.

" But you aint had an assistant in like... 9 months then suddenly she pop up? Then you already trust her to bring her to a meeting her second day? You aint never did that before. ", Trell continued. I roll my eyes, done talking to these niggas. Blowing my high.

𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗱𝘆

𝖱𝗈𝖽𝖽𝗒, 𝗐𝗒𝖺?

𝖨𝗆 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗅 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖪𝖺𝗒𝖼𝖾𝖾

𝖳𝖿? 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗉 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾?
𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗎𝗆?

𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾
𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎
𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗋

𝖸𝗈 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍, 𝗀𝗈 𝗎𝗉 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾
𝖨𝗆 𝗈𝗆𝗐

I huff and lock my phone. Why she aint tell me she was going up to the hospital? Going up to the hospital for what?

" Alright y'all. ", I let out shaking Trell and Boogie up. " You gone? ", Boogie asks me. I nod, " Yeah, I gotta go somewhere. Hit me later. "

•••

I look around the waiting room and I dont see Kaycee or Roddy. " Sir. ", the lady at the desk calls out. I walk up to her. " Who you looking for sir? "

" Kaycee Stevens. ", I tell her impatiently looking around. She types some stuff into her computer, " Im not seeing her name. "

I raise my eyebrows, " Nah yo, I know she here. Look again. ", I urged her. I stared at her as she typed more stuff in. " Oh yeah, she was here visiting a patient... " I make a confused face, " Huh? "

She nodded, " Thats what it says, she checked in to see a patient. " I sighed, Im confused eshit but I aint gone get answers out of her. I need to talk ta Kaycee. " Ight, what's the room number? "