𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

Почніть із самого початку

"calm down baby." i spoke calmly knowing that it was too late and there was no use trying to tame the hyper girl no matter how many times i'll try.

she turned around to face me. "shut up y/nn. don't be a mood killer." i rolled my eyes and stood beside her instead.

i grabbed the box of cake mix and began reading the steps for nailea. i knew this was supposed to be teamwork but i really didn't know what i was suppose to do.

i watched nailea spilled some of the flour onto the kitchen counter making me cringe a little. "nailea what the hell are you doing ?" i questioned her softly.

"i'm pouring in the flour...duh." she stated the obvious.

"do it properly then. look at this mess you're making." i sighed in annoyance knowing i'll be the one to clean up in the end.

"calm down babe. i know what i'm doing." she reassured me but that only made me more worried.

"you better."

after she was done pouring in the flour, i was about to read the next step for her again but that was until nailea slapped a huge amount of flour onto my face.

i couldn't open my eyes and my nose felt itchy causing me to sneeze. "you are so dead devora." i dusted the flour off my face and dropped the box on the counter before heading to the sink to wash my hands.

nailea was still giggling in the back while i was struggling to make my way to the sink. eventually after what seems like years, i finally made it.

once i was done, i wiped my face with a towel paper and walked to where nailea was. i rinsed off my wet hands near nailea's causing her to gasp slightly. she turned around and glared at me which made me gave her a cheeky smile.

"that better be your revenge." she mumbled causing a smile to crept up my lips.

"ok, now that we're done with the batter, it's time to put it in the cake tin and then after that we're gonna pop it in the oven and wait for about 30 to 35 minutes until we can start decorating." nailea explained.

once we were done putting the batter in the oven and cleaning up the kitchen, and by we i mean only me because all she did was laughed at whatever's on her phone while i cleaned up, both of us sat on the stool by the kitchen counter.

but lucky for her she's hot and i love her.

"since we still have time, why don't we answer a few questions that they've been dying to know." nailea suggested to which i nodded my head in agreement.

shebegan scrolling through the tweets, trying to find a good question. "is y/n good in bed ?" nailea read the question aloud.

"do you think you're good in bed ?"

"well based on the response i've gotten from you...while we're doing it, i guess it's safe for me to say that i am good..." i responded.

"yes y/n is very good in bed. which is one of the many reasons why i won't ever wanna lose her." i nodded and smiled proudly hearing her answer.

"next question is...who wears the pants in the relationship ?"

"we take turns."