"Don't get ahead of yourself snake, this is for Sasuke." She stated walking off.

Sasuke and Haku were speeding off from where they had landed. They didn't know if Orochimaru was following and if they were being honest they didn't care.

They had a mission to complete.

It thankfully didn't take too long for them to reach the Uchiha hideout, now all they had to do was wait for Itachi.

"Oi brat! Naruto will be leaving the Village soon. One more thing Sakura is nowhere in sight" Kurama's voice echoed.

Sasuke was very confused at that.

"What do you mean Sakura is nowhere in sight?" Sasuke asked.

"Obviously he meant what he said dumbass!" Shukaku shouted.

"I meant no one has seen her since their attempt at trying to retrieve you" Kurama replied.

That wasn't good, was she dead? No that seems like the obvious choice. Did she abandon the village to find him?

If so why now? She never did that before, and I'm sure if she asked Tsunade would have taken on two students. So why would she leave?

Sasuke couldn't decide if this was good or bad. Things were already beginning to stray too far from the original for him to guess what was happening.

Sakura never left the village last time. So this was different, and with the way she was acting before he left... it just felt like a red flag. A red flag for what he didn't know. But something in his gut was telling him to keep an eye out.

Haku was off to the side Mediating.

"Hey Haku..." Sasuke started.

Haku looked at him from his spot across the room.

"If Isobu agrees to join us.... then I want you to be his Jinchuriki" Sasuke stated.

"Why?" Haku asks.

"Your Chakra natures are Water and Air, mine are Lightning and Fire. Mine don't match up to his but yours do. Learning a new Nature can be annoying but improving one you already have control over is a different ball game. Besides I think you and him will match perfectly." Sasuke explained.

He knew about Isobus more peaceful Nature, it's why he was a tortoise, Shukaku calls him a pussy, but Sasuke knows he just prefers to go on the defensive more.

Haku is very similar, he doesn't like to fight and will only really do it if his life is in danger or if Sasuke asks him to.

"Very well" Haku stated.

"It will also allow you to be added to the mind link" Sasuke finished which allowed Haku to grin.

"Sasuke" a deeper voice called.

The two boys looked up and saw Itachi standing at the door.

"Let's talk"

Sasuke looked up and saw Itachi standing at the door, he was still wearing his Akatsuki cloak, and still had his mothers necklace on.

Sasuke and Haku stood up and both when to greet the man  but upon arriving Sasuke punched Itachi in the stomach sending him flying back out the door.

Haku was slightly shocked but watched as Itachi dissapeared into crows.

The two turned around and Saw Itachi sitting on the throne.

"Was the attack necessary foolish brother" Itachi asked. His head was tilted slightly.