008 ▍captain's first bounty

Start from the beginning

after the fight with arlong, the village- the island rather came with a feast that lasted for four days. theo luckily got the chance to talk to his captain.

fortunately, none of the villagers knew who he was. . . or that they didn't just examined his face that much.

he was quietly driking with zoro beside him also drinking. luffy went raw ham melon hunting or that was what sanji spoke of, the blonde chef went flirting with the girls, and usopp is. . . what is he doing? giving a speech? oh. . . he's going to sing.

“oi zoro im getting a refill.” and then left after zoro giving him a knowing hum.

refilling his glass, he turned to see nami walking towards him. she was smiling as she approached him making him tilt his head, confused.

“theo.” he replied with a yeah.

“im sorry about what i did earlier. . .”

“it's alright. i dont blame you.” giving the orange haired navigator a smile to which she returned.

finally the day of the damn departure. that was a heck of a fiest, they really didnt held back on celebrating their freedom, that's good.

the two bounty hunters, yosaku and johnny went back to their jobs. now the rest of the crew are waiting for nami to come aboard. just as nami's sister nojiko and genzo was talking about nami's money, the navigator appeared shouting set sail! then started running.

“she's running over here? what do we do?” usopp asked.

“she said set sail so. . . i guess we should set sail.” spoke the captain.

nami ran towards the crowd, the townsfolk was confused and tried to stop here so that they can say goodbye, but the lady kept running last them then jumps onto the ship. pulling up her shirt afterwards revealing all the wallets she stole from the villagers.

“take care, everyone!♡” she said with a grin on her lips and a beli between her fingers. “you rotten little thief!”

“she still hasn't changed a bit.”

“is she going to betray us again?”

“nami-swan, good job!”

“dahahaha!”

“oh dear, nami reminds me of someone.”

goodbye, everyone! ill be off now!

theo now sat at the railings of going merry, watching nami who's scolding the newscoo for their price increase then went to arguing with usopp about money. the long nosed stated that he was in the middle of developing his secret tabasco star, only to have the tabasco bottle to splash directly into his eye by luffy who went flying as he was kicked by standing who is now the guardian of the navigator's orange trees.

the brown haired male went to nami as she reads the newspaper, wanting to read the news also.

“the world's in such a turmoil. another coup d'etat in villa. . .?” then a wanted posture flew out the pages.

theo grabbed the piece of paper and held it up so the crew can see what's in it. the result wasn't good for the poor chef's ear as they all went screaming.

he turned the paper to his direction and saw it was luffy's wanted poster.

30,000,000 beli, that's a good bounty to start with. he then handed it to luffy who happily took it presenting it to the crew once again.

“nahahahah! looks like we're wanted men now? it says 30 million beli!”

“congrats, luffy!” theo cheered.

“it's not something to be congratulated for!” nami scolded.

zoro pointed out about an island up ahead. thro smiled, “ah that island. you guys are close to entering the grand line. that island has a famous town called loguetown.

“that's right, its also known as the town of the beginning and the end. it's the birthplace of the pirate king roger. . . as well as his execution spot.” nami continued.

“so that's the town that the pirate king died at. . .” luffy trailed off.

“shall we go?”

i do hope the repetitionof some words won't bother you all

of some words won't bother you all.

edit:
it's getting harder to edit some part but meh watever
it's still good-