1: Lindell Zacary Weigh

He is the heir of Weigh family. A handsome and wealthiest bachelor but he is rude when it comes on business and other stuff except for a 19 years old who catch his attention on their mansion party.

Adelaida easily catch mens attention without any doing and one of that is Zacary.

His aura is always look dark and for her hindi sya natatakot sa binata bagkus lagi nya itong naiimagine ang bagay na hindi naman nya dapat iniisip.

One day, her parents and the other farmers invited on the party. Magaganap iyon sa mansyon ng mga Weigh sa sabado.

She exited on that party and her friends too. Makakakain na naman sila ng mga matatamis na pagkain.

She wore a white flores dress partner ng kanyang paboritong doll shoes. Nakalugay lamang ang kanyang buhok dahil basa pa ito at nagdala na lamang siya ng kaniyang pamusod.

She just roaming around and suddenly a masculine body bumped her. Muntik na syang mapaupo ng may mabilisang humawak sa kanyang magkabilang bewang.

She gasped because of what happened and she more gasped because she saw who the one touched him.

It's Señyorito Zacary with his rude aura again.

I sighed before thanking him and let go but he just started her.

“Señyorito?" She said habang kinukumpas sa harapan nito ang kanyang mga daliri. Suddenly he just smiled and guide me.

“Come, you can eat what you want lady." He said while I was doomed because a Zacary Weigh smiled at him?

“Uhm, Señyorito? Ngumiti kayo, Hindi ba?" paninigurado nito sa kanya.

“I am baby so please what do you want to eat, hmm?" He said while picking some food for them.

That's their first interaction and it made her smile thinking about that.

As she woke up she see Zacary on her too. Nakapatong ang ulo nito sa kaniyang dibdib at nakayakap ang mga bisig na matitipuno.

His breath in my breast making me weak. It's just 5AM in morning. Argh!?

I just comb his hair to relax and I know he is slowly waking. After a second, I felt him kissing lightly my boobs.

“Morning." He said with his husky morning voice while kissing my boobs.

“Morning too." I said and his lips goes up to my neck and starting to nibble it.

“Zac, hmmn." I'm starting to moan and get wild again.

Napahawak ako sa ulo nya habang pinapapak parin ang aking leeg.

“Baby, stop licking hard please." I said pero wala siyang pakialam sa sinabi nito.

“Señyorito.” I said and I know what will happen next.

Mariin itong napapikit at umungol dahil sa kanyang sinabi tila'y nasasaktan.

“Are you playing with me again?" He whispered to her neck.

Umiling sya na may munting ngiti sa labi.

“No huh?” He whisper and he is starting to trail his hand on her body.

“N-no, Ahhh!"

“Zac..." mahina ngunit malambing na tawag nito ng hindi nya kayang mapigilan ang sariling ungol.

“Hmm?"

He kiss her forehead to her nose down to her lips.

He heard him groaned because I suddenly touch his bulged.