foreword

DISCLAIMER

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are products of author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.
________________________________

EPIGRAPH

"She was given the world,
So much that she couldn't see.
And she needed someone to show her,
Who she could be."

-Demi Lovato
________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

All chapters are not edited. This story contains plot holes, grammar errors, misspelled words, and cussing. Read at your own risk.

Special thanks to alleymcallister for the wonderful cover and obsessions- for the perfect banner. <3

________________________________

EXTENDED SUMMARY

"Can you keep a secret?"

In the world of business, a single mistake could destroy everything.

That's what it meant for the Hale and Ford bloodline.

The reason why Hales ruled the West and the Fords conquered the other. With pride consuming their families, neither took a single step from their zone.

And Penelope Hale is sick of it.

Remaking herself with a new identity, she escapes reality towards the land she never dreamed to be stepping, the city that never sleeps.

Little did she know, a grand welcome was awaiting from the New York prince himself.

Now with her new life in sight, risks await her as she traps herself in the euphoria of fiction, the nightmares of reality chasing her as she prolongs her intrusion.

Are you willing to take the mask?
________________________________

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Please refrain from commenting hatefully or negatively. However, votes, reviews, opinions and criticism are greatly appreciated.