Remember

ミ┼─── 03

ミ┼─── 03

It's been a week and Midoriya still hasn't gain consciousness. They had sent you home this morning, letting you know when he wakes that they will call you. Izumi was with Bakugo and Kirishima.

Your in Midoriya and your shared room looking through the closet. You sit there looking at photos, face blank and body so numb. You recall the day you told him you loved him. Him saying it back to you. The feeling of his body against yours eyes filled with so much love and admiration.

Yours and narrative pov

I hate myself for sending him out there. Hate that I couldn't be there. Hate that I'm the only one to blame for his injuries. He is in there because of me. I did this.

You begin to imagine the life you two have built together. The wedding... he looked so handsome, smile as bright as ever with tears streaming down his face as he places the ring on your finger. Chuckling at your teasing him for crying like a big baby. The first photo of you two together as husband and wife.

Tears streamed down your face

Tears streamed down your face. "Please don't leave us. We need you Izuku... you promised... you said you'd be here. Always and forever."

Flash back

"Can I asked you a weird question?"

"You just did."

You push him so he stumbles.

"Okay, okay.. Go ahead." He said waving his hands back and forth.

"When did you know you wanted to be with me?"

You and Midoriya where walking around the beach.

"Do you remember what this beach looked like about 6 years ago ?" He asked

You tilted your head confused on why he'd say that. "Yeah, it was a trash heap."

"It took me 10 months to clean this beach and after I felt overwhelmed with happiness and accomplishment. I felt as though that I am strong enough to accomplish anything I put my heart and mind into. There was so much I was feeling in that moment I can't even explain it to you." He pauses taking a breath. "When I met you during that rescue I knew that I wanted to be around you. So I did everything that I could to see you. Whether it was going to your class to 'help train'  or doing extra practices to catch you."