Chapter 12: Rise

Narrator POV

Panty, Brief, and House all walk into the biggest party happening in all of Daten City. How? Well Brief's dad is hosting it and remember, he's rich. Panty pats Brief on the back as she looks around the room.

Panty: Fuckin' A! This place is outta control! Alright, tell the truth how did a giant loser dork like you get invited to this party? You're not so bad after all!

House looks around seeing all the rich people covered in their shiny expensive things, but for once he simply ignores them. However, while he and Panty were looking around Brief got nabbed by his bodyguards. Neo walks in wearing a pink hoodie with the hood up and white sweatpants. Her eyes are red and puffy as she looks around for something or rather, someone. Panty meanwhile is being hounded by Garter so she doesn't end up fuckin anybody at the party, and that really pisses her off because she's a single dick away from her goal. After about an hour of that everyone's attention is brought to the stage where five figures are standing, Brief's dad Arthur Rock, the mayor Corset, Kneesocks in a suit and sunglasses looking adorable, Scanty in a wedding dress with the veil over her face, and C also in a suit and sunglasses.

Arthur: I just want to take a moment to thank you all for being here tonight at the Rock Foundation Celebrity Event, but more importantly I have an announcement to make. The daughter of my good friend the mayor is engaged to be married to none other than my own cherished son, Briefers Rock. Briefers, where are you son?

A spotlight cuts on and Brief stands under it in a white suit with his hair slicked back.

Arthur: What are you doing out in the audience son? Come up to the stage and greet your bride to be immediately.

Brief: I can't do that Dad. I'm sorry, but I refuse to marry a girl I don't even like.

Arthur: Excuse me?

Brief: I mean it dad. I'm not going to be your puppet anymore.

Arthur: If you're trying to embarrass me son, you've succeeded.

Brief: I don't care! You can listen to me for a change!

Suddenly another spotlight comes on and under it is Panty who is hella confused.

Brief: That's the girl I want to marry!

Panty: Huh?

Neo spots C and looks up at him. He sees her and signs something to her.

C: Run. I don't want you to get hurt.

She shakes her head and signs back.

Neo: Not without you.

C gives her a pleading look as Scanty glares at Panty.

Scanty: Not her! Why does she always have to ruin everything?!

Kneesocks: Sister please! We need to move on to stage two!

Scanty runs down the steps to the stage while crying crocodile tears. She pushes herself against Brief as she continues to sell the act.

Scanty: How could you do this to me in front of all these people?! I can't believe my fiance has been stolen by a trollop! Darling, reconsider-

Brief: Grody! Get off me! No means no!

Brief starts pushing her away. He then straight up kicks her making her roll back, but C quickly catches her and sets her back on her feet. Kneesocks jumps down in front of her sister as she begins to lose her cool.

Scanty: How dare you! You're just a disgusting human how dare you cast me aside!

Kneesocks: Sister no! Your horns are showing!