loving gestures | momo y.

Summary: After a tiring and painfully long week, you're ready to stretch and relax for the weekend. But ending your week on a sour note puts you into a foul mood. Luckily, your loving and affectionate girlfriend Yaoyorozu is more than ready to brighten your mood with the few tricks she has up her sleeves.

Pairing: Momo Yaoyorozu x latine!gn!reader

Themes: slight angst, comfort, some smooching and cuddles. [ONE-SHOT] [POC WEEK]

TW: nothing? slight cursing

A/N: this is another of my additions to the writing event POC Week! please make sure to check out my friends and support their works <3

did some research, wanted to include a snack that's inclusive with all latine. if the snack i included doesn't apply to your country or you have a comment, please let me know.

"Good morning, class 1A!'' Iida announced as all the class sat down

"Good morning, class 1A!'' Iida announced as all the class sat down. Some of them responded cheerily, while others grumbled; trying to rub the sleep out of their eyes.

"'Morning, love," your loving girlfriend said. You forced a smile on your lips as she pressed a tender kiss on your cheek and took a seat next to you.

''Morning," you replied softly. Momo smiled and stared at you, seemingly in the mood to chat but frankly, you weren't. Today wasn't your day so far; you had stayed up late studying for your upcoming tests, arrived late to your first class, and spilled coffee on your bed. But thankfully, it was Friday. You could make it to the weekend, just one more day and the tiring school week would be over. The words were repeated in your mind over and over, hoping to provide some relief. But the only thing they did was wear you down.

Momo frowned when she noticed your weary eyes and tense posture. She pressed a hand on your back and you flinched, eyes widening. While the two of you had been in a relationship for a couple of weeks, it was new and tender; the physical contact you shared with Momo was on rare occasions. The fact that she was initiating physical contact in public with you was... shocking.

"Mo-momo?!" You nearly shrieked but managed to keep your voice low, fearing to catch the attention of others. She frowned and began to rub her soft palm across your tense back in circles. You didn't want to admit it, but you relaxed under her touch.

"You seem to be very distressed and tired, Y/N," she explained, her eyes focused on your back. "I don't know why, but I hope this gesture will help you relax."

"Um..." You felt your face warm as a hearth but slowly nodded. "Tha-thank you, Momo..."

She met your eyes with a kind smile and nodded; her smile was so warm and beautiful you might've well combusted.

"Of course, Y/N. Anything for you." Well, shit. There went your heart, which nearly burst with Momo's attention.

"Th-thanks..."