till death do us part | todoroki s.

SUMMARY: Ever since you met Todoroki Shouto, you knew that having a friendship with him was a risk itself. But you didn't listen to the warnings, to the signs, and the protests. His sharp fangs were more than enough to ward off hundreds, the menacing gleam in his bi-colored eyes haunted people's dreams. His honey-dipped words were nothing but webs of lies and deception- everyone knows a vampire can't be trusted. But you went out of your way to trust one, and it destroyed your life. Left you wondering where it all went downward. Captured in his trap, with no way out; to be together till death did you part.

PAIRING: Vampire!Shouto Todoroki x fem!reader.

WORD COUNT: 6.7K words, (aprox. 6,784 words.)

THEMES: Fantasy, historical!au. Fluff at the beginning, then angst, slightly erotic, dark, horror. [ONE- SHOT] [HALLOWEEN WEEK WRITING EVENT.]

TW [PLEASE READ]!!: depictions of toxic relationships, violence, murder, description of multilated bodies, emotional manipulation, non-consensual touching, blood, child abuse (once), discrimination, vampire hunting, yandere themes, forced marriage kidnapping, unhealthy relationships. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE PREVIOUS THEMES!!

A/N: this fic is part of a writing event I'm participating in, Halloween Week! 

please leave a like + comment if you enjoy :) 

They're monsters, Y/N. And everyone knows you can't trust a monster, was the threatening remark your brother would tell you every time you mentioned the Todoroki's. The subject was once a source of excitement for him; but as you entered your young adult years, it became taboo. And by the grim expression on his face, you assumed he spoke from experience.

As the naive young farm girl you were, you never realized how true his words were. You had been living on the outskirts of Japan under a poor household for your entire life and had never left or known beyond the grass fields that surrounded your home. The most impressive thing you had seen was the Todoroki household, a mighty and tall Japanese castle.

Since you lived in a rural area, there weren't many neighbors. Most of them were at least a hundred meters away from your humble abode.

Not the Todoroki family, though.

They lived in an eerie and grim castle which was surrounded by wooden gates; it was only a walk away from your house, around ten to twenty minutes. Whenever you passed by, the only thing you could glimpse at was the triangular roof that curved upwards and the second floor. You spotted movement twice, a shadow walking by the window, but didn't see anything else.

The castle looked abandoned and lifeless. Something about it made you feel isolated, with small and thin needles piercing your back, especially after the Todoroki family abandoned the house. Dead and dry trees towered over the castle and at night, and you would hear a faint hear gut-wrenching screams and sobs of despair. Your brother often dismissed you, saying the wind was playing tricks on your mind. But even as sheltered and oblivious you were, your gut told you that it wasn't the wind.