bookworm | kirishima e.

SUMMARY: You're lucky enough to meet your favorite Pro Hero Red Riot at your local libraries a few times and you slowly begin to pin after him but you're not a fool- he's a Pro Hero and you're a simpleton civilian, nothing could ever happen- which is why you decide to go on a blind date. You're stuck in a loud and noisy club, and Kirishima's the last person you expect to see there, sliding into the stool that was once your date's.

PAIRING: ProHero!Kirishima Eijirou x fem!reader

THEME/GENRE: romance, pining? [ONE-SHOT]

TW: mentions of drugs, cursing and attempted physical and sexual assault.

Copyright © 2020-2021 by Veles.

A/N: I wrote the oneshot with this,

- "Hey," A says, sliding over on the bar stools to get B's attention. "Don't drink that. I think your date's trying to drug you."

Please leave a like + comment if you enjoy :)

''In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.''

You bite your lip in excitement as you flip through the pages of the book, feeling your heart soar at Mr. Darcy's words. However, your peaceful moment was quickly interrupted by a loud voice. You sigh in annoyance and strain your ears in a pitiful attempt to block out the bothersome voice, but it only gets louder.

''Where is it? Darn it..." Slowly, you raise your gaze from the book. You spot a guy in the aisle in front of you, that you managed to see through the empty spots of the bookshelf and once you recognize the guy- you freeze.

It's Red Riot. One of the top Pro Heroes and your favorite Hero. He's the manliest hero in history! You make sure to inhale and exhale shakily before you pass out from shock.

You pinch your arm to make sure you aren't dreaming. Red Riot, a top Pro Hero, fussing in the same library as you?! A small sting of pain confirms your suspicions- it's reality.

If it wasn't for his red spiky hair and teeth, you wouldn't have recognized him. Slowly, you take a deep breath and walk into the aisle he's currently standing in. A smile breaks on your lips when you see him searching through several books, fussing and muttering under his breath.

''H-Hey," your voice is low and you stutter more than you'd like, but it's loud enough for him to hear. He immediately raises his head and smiles brightly at you.

"Hi there!" the toothy grin on his face makes your cheeks warm up.

"I, it looks like you're struggling with something. I don't work here but," your eyes dart to his outfit. He's wearing a black hoodie of Ground Zero and a pair of black sweatpants with red sneakers. It's simple but looks irresistibly good on him. You quickly avert your gaze.