🍋A Potion Of Love?🍋

Start from the beginning

"Go ahead. Eat as much as you'd like!" I nod my head and grabed the big spoon and put some pasta on my plate.

"Crap. I forgot something in my room! I'll be back in a minute Skeppy."

"Okay!" He nods his head at me before running up stairs to his room.

This is my chance!

I take a bit more pasta before opening the bottle with the potion inside. I then lighty tap drops all over the rest of the pasta in the big bowl and the hid the bottle in my pocket.

"Okay Skeppy! I'm back! Hope you didn't miss me to much." I roll my eyes and smile.

"Not at all." I giggle.

"Man, you're so mean." I give another laugh.

Bad then grabed the big spoon from the bowl and put some pasta on his plate. We both blew on our food and took a bite. I nod in satisfaction.

"This tastes really good! You should be a cheff! Bad laughed.

"No no, I could never be one. I don't even know the first thing about being a cheff." I nod my head.

We take a few more bites. I decied to go get a glass of water and got up. But right when I got up I felt something push me against the wall.

(What's with me and making them pust eachother to a wall-)

"B-Bad? Wh-What are you doing?!"

He held both my hands up high with only one of his and wispered into my ear.

"Did I ever tell you how hot you looked it that dress you wore last time you visted?" I swollow hard.

Is this how the potion is supposed to be?

"I really hope I get to see you in that again~" He wispered to me in a seductive wisper.

"B-Bad.."

He then gently put his lips against my neck. It felt like I was being kissed by the most softest cloud in the world.

"Ngh~ Bad, what has gotten into you~"

He the starts sucking all over my neck. Just hard enough to not leave bad marks as he did it.

"Keep making those noises and you might just drive me crazy~"

He lifted up his knee and started to rub it against my crotch.

"Mmmm~ B-Bad~ ughhh~"

W-Wait... his eyes.. they aren't even purple?! Is he doing this all on his own?!

Bad chuckled to himself a bit.

"I guess you relized, huh?" My eyes widen.

"The potion never did anything to me Skeppy."

"W-Wha- How?!"

"It was fake. There is no real "love potion". I just happend to come walk back and seen you put it on the pasta. The reason I could tell it was a "love potion" was because I had used the exact same one that I tired to use on you."

"Huh?"

"But that was while ago. It never seemed to have worked. That wich told me all the thing that would happen after I give it to you and nothing ever did happen."

"O-Oh..."

That explains why it tasted so bad last time...

Bad let go of my hands. I rubbed them a bit from them being sore then looked at Bad.

"W-Wait.. then.."

"Hm?"

"D-Did you really mean all those things you said?"

"Oh, you mean how I said you looked hot in that dress?" I nod my head in embarressment.

"Yeah." He gave me a smile.

I could feel my face began to feel hot.

"Well, you should get going. We could talk about this another time. So, I'll see you later Skeppy!" I nod my head and headed to the door.

"Y-Yeah. Alright. Well good night Bad!" I gave him a wave.

"Sweet dreams Skeppy!" I smile and as I was closing the door I hear Bad yell something.

"And I love you!"

...

"L-Love you too.."

I hear bad chuckle a bit before heading to the kitchen.

Again, I hope you all liked this one! Thanks for reading!