19

Jaemin decided it was best for renjun to stay with jeno for another night. His mother had most likely received a call from their school about his behavior and knew he was due for some type of punishment.

"How upset do you think she's going to be?" jaemin picked at his nails as he neared his home.

"She can't be too upset since you haven't gotten into trouble many times, though making out in class wasn't a smart decision." jisung explained.

jaemin groaned into his hands. "It wasn't even my class, I left my class in the middle of the lecture!"

Jisung was silent. "That's not better, minnie."

As the two teenage boys entered their home, they spotted their distressed mother sitting on the sofa and rubbing her temple. She looked exhausted.

"Mom..." jaemin started but couldn't finish as jisung's loud footsteps were heard running to his room.

"Na Jaemin. I don't know what to do with you anymore." she sighed, standing up from the sofa. She wasn't as tall as jaemin but he was still terrified. "You've gone from yelling at me to starting problems at school. Mind to explain why you ditched class to make out with someone?"

Jaemin couldn't explain why unless he wanted to tell her about renjun's mother, his lack of a home and their master plan to keep him safe. Which he didn't.

"...It's my hormones." he settled for this as an answer, despite the embarrassment it would bring.

His mother stared at him, chuckling like an evil villain when she realized he was serious. "You want to blame your rebellious behavior on hormones? Jaemin, I was not born yesterday. This has something to do with those two boys doesn't it? Were you making out with one of them?"

"I-"

"Of course it was! I knew they were bad influences. You hadn't behaved this way until you met those two!" she rambled on, throwing her hands in the air as she spoke.

"it's not their fault."

"Then what is it jaemin? What's gotten in to you? I can't continue to allow this behavior, give me your phone." she held her hand out in front of him, waiting for him to give the phone up.

"What? Hell no!" he yelled.

"Are you swearing at me now?!" she asked tauntingly.

"Oh it was hardly a swear, fuck off!" he spat.

The older woman had had enough. "Jaemin, give me the phone." she said, taking long pauses between each word.

The teenaged boy huffed and dropped his phone in her hand, rolling his eyes.

"You're grounded for two weeks. Meaning no friends allowed over, you're to be at home and school only. No sneaking out in odd hours of the night to do whatever it is you do."

Jaemin interrupted her with a scoff at her last statement.

She looked at him suspiciously before continuing. "— and no sneaking out when you think we're at work. Speaking of which, I should be heading to work now." she began to gather her belongings.

"I'll be calling jisung to check in." she stated firmly before finally leaving for work.

Jaemin sat on the sofa in despair for five minutes. After the few minutes, he checked the window. Her car was gone.

"I'll be back in a bit, call jeno in case of an emergency!" he yelled to jisung before heading off to jeno's house.

Renjun answered jeno's door and sighed of relief when he saw who it was. He pulled renjun into the home and engulfed him into a tight hug. "We were worried about you."

Jeno nodded in agreement from beside the hugging boys. Jaemin caught a quick glimpse of jeno's mom. She had a bottle of vodka in her hand, it was half full and the bottle cap was long gone. The residence reeked of cigarettes and disappointment.

Once the trio was in jeno's room, the youngest thought it was best to finally explain his punishment. "So i'm grounded for two weeks and she took my phone." he carefully explained, jeno internally panicked. What about their plan?

"— I'm also not allowed to leave the house unless i'm going to school."

"Then what are you doing here? You're getting yourself into more trouble!" renjun smacked jaemin's arm.

"They're not even at home enough to make sure i'm there." he scoffed. "But, I think it's best you stay here until things at my place calm down." he instructed renjun to which the eldest just nodded.

"We can talk about this stuff later, let's just enjoy ourselves before jaemin has to leave." jeno stated, flopping onto the bed and pulling the two boys down with him. They all giggled as the two sat on the muscular boys lap. Jeno played with each of their hair as renjun played with jaemin's fingertips. Jaemin admired both of the boys that surrounded him, he'd never been happier than he was at this moment and he hoped it would last.

————————————————————————
a/n;
double upload lets go !