9

Jaemin had woken up quite earlier than usual so he took this chance to admire the beautiful boy laying on his chest. He'd been absentmindedly playing with the loose strands of renjun's hair when he heard his door knob begin to jingle.

"Jaem, your door is never locked, what's going—" jisung spoke worriedly from the door, a hair pin in hand, until he saw the two cuddled up in the bed. "I- um, sorry!" he turned around flustered.

"Ji, we didn't do anything!" jaemin quickly yelled out, he blushed furiously at his brothers assumption.

Renjun began to stir in his sleep but he eventually woke up with all the commotion in the tiny room. He rubbed the sleepiness from his eyes and sat up. As he sat up, he noticed jaemin's arm over his waist, a bit too tightly. His cheeks turned a crimson red. "Sorry... good morning." he mumbled to no one in particular.

Jaemin smirked at his ability to easily make the elder flustered. Jisung watched in disgust at their interaction. "Dad is sleeping and mom is still working. I made you coffee, come and get it if you want it." jisung stated before leaving the room.

Jaemin untangled himself from renjun, stretching his limbs and holding his arm out for the boy to grab. "Since it's saturday, we can eat breakfast then get your belongings from jeno."

Renjun simply nodded and the two ate breakfast together. Neither boy was a great cook so they forced jisung to cook something up, which was an even worse decision. They ended up having a piece of toast each and eggs, jaemin's meal was accompanied by a coffee with extra espresso.

After their not-so-calming meal, they decided to clean up their mess and get ready to leave. Jaemin allowed renjun to shower first since he was a guest, he then borrowed more of jaemin's clothes. He felt guilty for borrowing clothes from both jeno and jaemin. He'd rather wear the same clothing for days than receive pity gifts.

The pair walked to jeno's house in silence. It wasn't awkward, they just had nothing to converse over. Renjun had remembered the way to jeno's house since it wasn't far from their school. Jaemin, who had no idea where the boy lived, followed behind renjun.

They had arrived at jeno's home and surprisingly enough, the door s was unlocked. "Should we be going in unannounced? I don't want to be breaking and entering into someone's house!" jaemin hesitantly stood by the door. Renjun shrugged and opened the door further, the crispy smell of nicotine filling their nostrils. "Are you sure? What about his mom?" jaemin pressed further.

"Jaemin, come in. His mom won't be bothered." he scoffed, jaemin noticed their was a bit of anger laced in his tone. Renjun stepped into the house, jaemin following close behind. Jeno's mother sat on the same cushion of the same couch she'd been at when renjun came over the first time. Though this time, there were a few more dirty plates and empty vodka bottles littered throughout the room. Jaemin tried not to gag as renjun led him to jeno's bedroom.

Renjun opened the door to Jeno's room quietly, incase to not disturb him. They watched as a shirtless jeno punched a cheap punching bag. The punching bag looked rusty and overused to renjun but he ignored it. Instead, he focused on the male working out in front of him. Jaemin and renjun tried not to drool at how his muscles flexed with every hit. Not to forget how hot he looked while focused. The two silently agreed that they loved the show they were getting.

Jaemin cleared his throat, deciding to gather the boys attention himself since renjun was too flustered to move a muscle. "You look sexy, got another fight tonight?" jeno slightly flinched upon the realization that the two were present in his room. Renjun almost choked on his own saliva at jaemin's bluntness.

Jeno just chuckled and nodded, turning his attention to the two boys standing in his room. "What's up?"

"Cutie here," jaemin pointed towards renjun, "needs his stuff."

Renjun hated how easily he blushed.

Jeno reached behind him and held out a duffel bag. He had washed all of renjun's clothes and even snuck in a few of his own necessities, like a toothbrush, body soap etc. While doing renjun's laundry, he noticed the boy had an unhealthy obsession with moomin from the amount of moomin clothing he had. He thought it was cute so he even bought a moomin plushie for the boy and put it in the bag.

Renjun took the duffel bag from jeno and smiled as wide as he could. "thanks." he mumbled.

Jaemin got tired of standing and flopped down onto jeno's bed, watching the two interact. While jaemin moved to the bed, renjun checked the bag to make sure all of his belongings were there. He noticed the new moomin plushie amongst his other possessions. His lips immediately grew into a smile, he'd always wanted one but his mother berated it and called him childish.

He didn't know how to express his thanks through words so he settled on giving him a big hug. He dropped the duffle bag and threw himself into jeno's arms. Jeno, in shock, took a while to respond to the hug but hugged back nonetheless.

"What's going on?" jaemin fluttered his eyes in utter confusion. Renjun turned to face jaemin without letting go of jeno, "he bought me a moomin plushie!" renjun was struggling to hold in his excitement and the two younger boys cooed at his adorable behavior.

Renjun went to peck jeno's cheek, but jeno turned his head too quick and their lips touched. It was for about half a second but that was long enough to leave both boys a blushing mess. Jaemin watched the two pull apart and began to laugh hysterically.

Tears formed in his eyes as he doubled over and laughed a bit too hard. Renjun glared at him and that was all it took to get jaemin to calm down. To make the situation better, jaemin placed a quick peck onto both of their lips. This didn't help either of their flustered states, it only worsened them. Jaemin found the situation hilarious but he decided to stifle his laughter for the sake of the two elders.

"Let's hang out before jeno's fight tonight!" jaemin proposed and the two simply nodded, neither trusted their voices enough to speak.

———————————————————————
a/n;
today was my last day of school and my plans with my friends were cancelled so that's always fun :,)  on top of that, i'm not sure my writing is any good, my apologies!