[02] Not so abandoned Palace

"Tilly where are we?" Athanasia asked her sister.

Athalia looks around before turning to her sister, "I don't know...What do we do, Ive never been lost before." Athalia feels tears build up in her eyes, Athanasia grabs her hand, "Don't worry dear student, teacher Athy will teach you how to make your way back home when you lost! Now onward!"

Athalia laughed as a few tears fell down her face, she held Athanasia's hand as they wondered around the flower garden looking for sighs of the Ruby Palace, "Look its there!" Athanasia pointed to a Palace they could see in the distance, "Wow your amazing Teacher Athy!" Athalia pull Athanasia wanting to go back to the comfort of her bed.

"Wait.."

"This is not The Ruby palace"

"How far did we walk.." Athanasia asks.

Athalia looks down at her feet, "Athy my legs are starting to hurt.." Athanasia didn't hear her and looked around the place, "Do you think its Abandoned!?" Athanasia asks Athalia excitedly, Athalia shrugs her shoulders not knowing what to say, "We could hide all our treasures here!"

"Ok! But we have to go back now Lily is probably freaking out along with nanny Hannah and nanny Ces.."

---

'How did you die again and how old were you?' Athanasia asked Athalia as they were both drawing.

'I died because of cancer, I was only 7 and My parents never visited me, I don't remember what they look like, so i don't think I'm missing out on much.'
'Oh.. I don't know how I died but I was an orphan so it's not like I left anything important, but it sounds like we both had shitty lives'

Athalia hummed in agreement as she picked up a purple crayon and started drawing Lily and Athanasia both in beautiful Purple gowns, she then wrote the words Athy and Lily.

Athanasia drew flowers and wrote Athalia and lilys name, the princess ran up to show lily and the other maids there amazing work.

Apparently the dont start teaching children until the reach an older age so when Athalia and Athanasia wrote some words they were brought into the world of studying at the age of 5.

"Our Princess's are both intellectual!"

'We screwed up.'

'No shit.'

'Such foul words.'

'Blame Claude.'

'I already do.'

---

Luckily the ruby palace we hidden from the out side world so new about the Princess's studies wont get out to the public.

Hopefully.

---

"Princess's would you both like a glass of milk?" Lily asked the duo as Athanasia drew another picture and Athalia read a picture book lily had bought for her, "Yeah but Athy and Till don't want it cold!" Athanasia told her.