[01] A reincarnated Sister

"Daddy!" A small girl giggled, she ran up to a figure who was sat on a chair near his desk. 13 year old Athalia jumped on his lap and hugged him, "Come with me to the Emerald Palace!"

Claude was surprised at the young girls actions but he still stands up still holding the child in his arms and walks out the door heading to the princess palace.

"You shouldn't run like that, you might fall and Trip.."

"Ok daddy! "

After a while of Athalia playing with Claude's hair as he carried her to the Emerald palace, "Daddy what would you do if i Disappear some day."

"I would drag you all the way back here and never let you leave my sight again"

"Daddy your funny!"

Once they reached the front door to the Emerald Palace Athalia jumped from her fathers arms, "I'll never disappear from Daddy! You'll never get ride of me!" Athalia said in a joking manner.

"Is that so." Claude chuckled, he watched his daughter walk up to her room , Claude turned away muttering to him self that he will spend more time with her later not knowing there would not be a later since the princess was found dead her private garden by morning.

———
"Out my way!" A voice shouted, "Where is she! Who dares touch her!" Claude ran over to where the maids where pointing.

Athalia who was only 13 laid motionless on the Emperors bed, tears still stained her cheeks and a pained exasperation was still planted on her face from when an assassin stabbed her and cut of her hands.

Claude rushed to her side, tear fell from his eyes. The maids all looked shocked but no one said a word all they did was let his majesty mourn the loss of his daughter.

'You told me you weren't going to go! Please not again! Come back!

"Please..." Claude went to grab her hand but was greeted with air as his daughters hand no longer attached to her body, "This cant be real...You were happy...You were with me.."

'I let this happen...'

"Find me who did this now! I'll rip their limbs of the body just like they did to my daughter!"
———
"Father are you ok? Do you want me to call a doctor?"

Claude looked up at the 18 year old girl "I'm fine Ath- Jennette."

"Ok father." Jennette smiled.
— - -
Chapter 18 : the death of an unknown princess
———

Athalia's POV

I swear my life couldn't get more boring, about 8 months ago I woke up in a fantasy world as a princess from a novel.

I'm pretty sure my sister in this world Athanasia is stupid, all she ever does if hit anything with a picture of our father on it.
And my Father in this world is a psycho. I know it's all great but I think what I'm most please about is the fact I was reincarnated as a healthy adorable little girl who is loved by everyone!