Sasuke turned his head back to his lover, he was out of breath from the heat between them. Naruto leaned in and rested his head on the raven's chest, taking a deep breath as if assuring himself that they were really together, that this was real, and the rest simply didn't matter. Then he kissed the pale skin and looked back into those intense orbs. "I'm going to make us feel real good. Okay?"

The raven simply nodded at that. The anticipation was killing them both now. Naruto straightened his lover's yukata as to not let him feel uncomfortable because of other people present in the room. Although the said people were too busy to spare a glance to anyone else at the moment. He collected his porcelain prize in his arms and led them into the raven's bedroom. Wanting nothing more than making love to his husband. All night.

He shut the door with his foot behind them and turned on the light, dimming it down to set the mood. He let go of his lovers body, making him stand straight, as he slowly started to undress him. It was like unwrapping a present really, a present unlike anything he had ever gotten before. After the silk slid off of the soft skin, he touched it with his hand, the smoothness of the raven.
"Give yourself to me Sasuke", he whispered.

Sasuke's breathing was shallow, the blonde looked at him different than he had ever before. The love, lust and longing had escalated tenfold. He wanted to feel him, he wanted the blonde to feel him too. The raven wanted him in his mouth, in his ass, in his soul and his whole being. He wanted to be filled with the sun itself that was the Uzumaki. His gorgeous, blonde idiot of a husband.

His trance was broken by a pair of soft, wet lips on his neck. The blonde held his body so gently, he trailed kisses on every inch of the pale skin he could find. Licking and nipping onto his neck, shoulder, his collar bone, down to his nipples. The blonde took his time, not seeming in any sort of rush. He came down to the sexy abs as he licked each one of them. Sitting down on his knees now, his teeth caught with the dark boxers, pulling them down, painfully slow.

"Mmmmm...", the raven stifled a moan, biting his lips.

The blonde's lips made their way to the raven's strong legs, kissing and licking his way to the juicy thighs to the little spot right above the magnificent cock. The tuft of hair only increasing the amount of pleasure. Naruto took the shaft in his hand, giving it a stroke as he pressed his lips against the precum oozing tip.

Sasuke grabbed the golden hair roughly, not able to keep the moans in anymore. Then the hot tongue came out and made contact with the pulsating vein. Naruto grabbed the raven's ass with both his hands and engulfed the erected cock whole in one swoop.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! Naruto-ooo...", the raven gave out a muffled cry.

The blonde sucked on his man with clear determination. Going in and out repeatedly, while he pulled the hips in his hand in and out. Sasuke wanted more, his grip on the sunshine hair became tighter as he mouth fucked his lover till he could take it no more.

That was orgasm number one for the night. But he hadn't had enough. No he hadn't had nearly enough. Someone was getting their ass fucked tonight and it was going to be NOW. He grabbed the dazed blonde by his arms and made him stand before he almost threw him on the bed. "Get on your knees", he demanded.

The blonde complied, facing the mattress, he got on his knees and hands, already getting breathless with excitement of what was about to take place. Sasuke got in the bed behind him, determined to rip apart the gorgeous tan body. Oh yes sir. His tongue made way to the pleading hole of his blonde as he leaned down, licking and sucking on it as if quenching his thirst. Moans were heard in the room, sexy moans, pleading moans from the blonde.

Then the raven stopped only to line his shaft against the prepped hole. He was panting so hard, the view of the beautiful, naked body in front of him, the dirty position it was in, the sexy curves and the flexing muscles throwing him overdrive. "You ready for this?"