Twelve

That night, Ambrosia had her door locked so she wouldn't have to deal with Bella. She looked up just to see Jasper appearing in her room. Jasper didn't say a word as he walked over to her and kissed her. Ambrosia kissed him back as she could tell something was bothering him. They pulled away for a second. "Jasper..."

"Bryce was talking about us earlier about having sex..."

"I don't care when as long as you are the one that will be the one to do so."

Jasper nodded as he raised her shirt up above her head. Ambrosia blushed and looked away. Jasper looked at her and smiled. "You look beautiful, baby." He tells her as she looked at him.

Ambrosia did the same to see a lot of bite marks, but she loved every bit of it of the scars. "Scars are what makes a person beautiful." She says as she looked at him.

Next was their pants minus they underwear. Jasper laid her back on her bed as she nodded. Feeling him slid in had her biting Jasper's arm. He waited for her to adjust before he started to move. Ambrosia started to moan as she started feeling good. Jasper kissed her in case someone was there. They didn't want this moment to end, but knew that once he is done, Ambrosia will be out.
~~~
The next day, Ambrosia sat in Jasper's room looking through a magazine as she knew that he wanted her there for them to meet Bella. Jasper arrived back from his hunt and kissed her head. "Lets go."

"Do I have to?" She asked. "She already pissed me off and I'm not going to deal with her crap today.."

Jasper kissed her making her pull him closer. "I know, but we have no say."

"If Edward said you had too than don't because that is not meeting that is forcing you." Ambrosia tells him. "You are strong and I think that you should make up your mind when you want to meet Bella."

Jasper smiled as she was right. He shouldn't be forced into meeting Bella. "You must be Jasper." They heard and looked to see Bella.

Jasper buried his face in Ambrosia's neck. "Bella, I don't know why you are wanting to meet him when he wasn't ready to meet you." She says. "Now leave so we can go somewhere away from here till he is calm enough."

"I was wanting to meet the guy that has been by your side since day one."

"I'm not a blood singer. I'm a mate. I have no scent what so ever and that is why Jasper stayed and Edward there didn't." Ambrosia said as she kissed Jasper's head. "Edward's thirst is not helping Jasper. I know he can fight the lust, but he has to work on ignoring everyone's hunger."

Jasper smiled as he listened to his mate. He couldn't believe how compassionate she was when it came to him. Bella walked away with Edward making Jasper sigh in relief. "You, my darlin', are amazing."

Ambrosia smiled as she kissed him. "Should we just cuddle?"

"Sure."

Bryce walked upstairs wanting to see Ambrosia and Jasper. She saw them cuddling making her turn around and go back to Alice. She didn't want to disturb them as they were stressed from the conversation with Bella. They needed each other for the moment.

His Rare Mate-Jasper Hale On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara