Two

The next day, Ambrosia woke up and felt as today was going to be great. She thinks that has something to do with Jasper, but she didn't care. Ambrosia heard her door open and looked at Bella. "Did Edward seem off to you?"

"I haven't met Edward." She said. "Why?'

"He gave me this look of hatred or annoyed. I couldn't tell, but he acted like I smelled..."

"I know you showered yesterday." She said. "Huh. I would suggest to ask him questions when biology comes."

Bella nodded as she walked back out. Ambrosia sighed and started to get dressed. She actually wondered what was wrong with the boy, but she wasn't going to let it bother her because she wasn't worried about Edward. Her focus was on school and getting to know Jasper Hale better.
~~~
Jasper was watching out for Ambrosia. Last night, Edward had left as he confessed to them that Bella was his blood singer. Ambrosia parked her car without seeing Jasper looking for her and answered the vibrating phone. "Hello?" She answered and squealed in excitement. "Primrose, what are you up to."

Jasper walked over to her as she was talking to her best friend. Ambrosia turned and jumped when she saw Jasper. "Don't do that." She tells him. "Sorry, Primrose, it was Jasper. He thought he should give me a heart attack."

"Sorry, darlin." He says making the girl look at him blushing.

"I have to go." She said as she quickly ended the call and looked at him. "Was you waiting for me?"

"Yes, I was." He said. "I enjoy your company."

Ambrosia smiled as Jasper led her towards the entrance. Bella saw them then looked for Edward. When she didn't see him, she knew he had left. Ambrosia and Jasper could be seen as they walked in smiling at one another.
~~~
Ambrosia was sketching when she felt someone watching her. She looked to see Jasper walking over to her making her smile. "Hi." She replies. "Second day and your sitting with me. Why?"

Jasper smiled and looked at her. "I wanted to know you." He tells her. "Your beautiful and your not like all the girls here or your stepsister."

Ambrosia smiled, but caught a glimpse of Bella watching her. She looked at Jasper who knew why her smile faded. Bella was curious. Jasper grabbed her tray making her look up at him. He just smiled and the two walked out of the cafeteria. Ambrosia linked her arm with his as they walked away. "Thank you." She tells him.

"Hey, siblings and step siblings have issues. Its not rare."

Ambrosia smiled as she was glad that someone saw her point of view. She was starting to think of why he was so interested in her as she was just an ordinary girl wanting to get school over and watch movies when she gets home. She still wonders what make her different from everyone in their school.