Eleven

Ambrosia was right. The next morning she was up and getting dressed when Bella walked in. "You knew this whole time." She says as Ambrosia held her shirt against her chest.

"Hello! I'm naked here!"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Ambrosia looked at her. "I don't have to tell you anything." She says. "If your forgetting, I don't have to tell you at all. I kept my word to Jasper because I didn't want their secret to come out, but here you are sticking your nose in their business."

"You still should have told me."

"No, I didn't." Ambrosia says as she put her shirt on. "We maybe step sisters, but I don't like you and I will never and I mean never tell you anything about Jasper or his family."

Bella watched as Ambrosia walked away causing her to roll her eyes. To her, Ambrosia should have told, but Ambrosia, she won't say nothing because it's not her job to say a word.
~~~
Bryce was walking when she saw a very pissed off Ambrosia. "Uh oh." She mumbled as she walked over to her friend. "What happened?"

"Bella." Was all she could say.

"What did she do?"

"She marched into my room while I was getting dressed asking me why I haven't told her about you guys." Ambrosia says as Jasper made it to her side. "I told her that I kept my word and that it wasn't my job to tell her anything."

"Darlin'?"

Ambrosia hugged Jasper as she just wanted to get this day over with. Jasper held her close as Alice hugged Bryce. They knew that Bella had pushed that final nerve that Ambrosia had left for the girl. Jasper had her look at him and kissed her. Ambrosia smiled as she kissed back. She was calm now.

"She still shouldn't have figured out." Rosalie says.

Ambrosia pulled away from Jasper and looked at Rosalie. "She wasn't going to stop till she got what she wanted." Ambrosia says. "Just do what I'm going to do."

"And that is?"

"Ignore it."

Jasper wrapped his arm around her and walked away together. No one said a word as they just followed the couple. Bella Swan shouldn't have figured it out and now there is a possibility that they will be in danger. Especially Ambrosia Dwyer.
~~~
Sometime that day, Jasper was kissing Ambrosia's neck as they waited for the others. Ambrosia didn't mind none of it as she liked it. Bryce looked at Jasper and Ambrosia just to see what Jasper was doing. "Are you two going to have sex here?"

Jasper looked up glaring making Bryce smirk. "Shut up." He tells her.

"Jasper, let's go do something." Ambrosia says as she looked at him.

"Let's go."

Bryce shook her head as she watched Jasper and Ambrosia leave in the girl's car. "Sooner or later, you two will complete the bond." Bryce says as Alice got beside her. "Those two are close."

"True." She says. "Jasper wants to wait for the perfect moment before they complete it."

Bryce shook her head as she knows that once her brother and his mate complete the bond, they may not be able to keep their hands off of one another. Just like now.