Stranded with a Broken Heart Pt 2

Start from the beginning

Zariah spoke up "Thanos.... He's a...plague, Tony. He invades planets, he takes what he wants. He wipes out half the population. He's the one that sent Loki to New York." All eyes turned to her as her eyes watered "The attack on New York. That was Thanos...." She finished.

Tony walked over to her rubbing her arms, Loki wasn't with her, he knew she was hurting. He could be dead for all she knew. "This is it...." He took a deep breath "What's our timeline?"

"I don't know.... He has the Space and Power stone already.... I know this because he used the Power stone on.... Me.... And him having those alone makes him the most powerful creature in the whole universe, if he gets his hands on all six Tony...." Zariah said with a shaking breath.

"He can destroy life on a scale hitherto undreamt of." Strange finishes for her. Tony turned and looked at him dumbfounded "Did you seriously just say 'hitherto undreamt of'?" he said as he leaned on a nearby cauldron, stretching.

"Are you seriously leaning on the Cauldron of the Cosmos?" Strange asked, matching his sarcasm. Zariah rolled her eyes at both of them. This was worse than Thor and Loki together... or even Tony and Steve. "Is that was this it?" Tony asked, before being smacked sharply by Strange's cloak. "I'm going to allow that." Tony said, looking offended, "If Thanos needs all six, why don't we stick this one down the garbage disposal?

Zariah exhausted already sat on the stairs near Tony as he looked at her shrugging "No can do, we swore an oath to protect the Time stone with our lives

Zariah exhausted already sat on the stairs near Tony as he looked at her shrugging "No can do, we swore an oath to protect the Time stone with our lives." Strange said. Tony scoffed a little "And I swore off dairy, but then Ben and Jerry's named a flavor after me, so..." Tony retorted.

"Stark Raving Hazelnuts" Strange replied as he nodded. "It's not bad." Start said as Strange shrugged "A bit chalky." Wong chimed in "A Hunka-Hulka Burning Fudge is our favorite." Bruce looked at Wong in confusion "That's a thing?" Zariah who was starting to get fed up with the men; started to have a purple aura around her in her frustration as she stood up "GUYS!" she said knocking them slightly with her powers. She was pissed and they were sitting her going back and forth about ice cream.

Tony looked at her sadly as he turned back to Strange "My point is: Things change." Walking towards Tony, Strange shook his head as he sternly replied "Our oath is to protect the Time Stone and that cannot change. This stone may be the best chance we have against Thanos."

After they all talked, Zariah found out that the Avengers broke up; which broke her heart even more. "Broke up? Like a band? Like... the Beatles?" Bruce asked as he was in shock. Two plus years have gone by and a lot has changed on both of them. "Cap and I fell out, hard. We're not on speaking terms. As much as I want to be." Tony said softly, Zariah couldn't believe it.. She joined the Avengers because of what they stood for. "It doesn't matter if you are talking or not... we need him and the rest of the team." She said to Tony.

Tony let out a deep breath as he pulled an old flip phone out, flicking it open. Before he could call Rogers, a rumbling noise came through the building which stopped him and caused the others to look around. "Say Doc, you wouldn't happen to be moving your hair, would you?" Tony asked Strange. Zariah and Bruce looked over to Strange as they could see a lock of his hair was fluttering in front of his forehead "Not the moment no...." he replied.