29

instagram.

liked by delilah

liked by delilah.luna, corbynbesson, 4,830 others

jaden 🌊

(view all comments)

delilah.luna i wasn't invited for why 🤨

delilah.luna at least ur hot 🙄

username DELILAH CARTER-

username treat our queen like a queen or we will end u, i'm warning u now.

mayheart clever caption 😐

jackaverymusic 🔥🔥🔥

username idk abt u sir

third person.

"WE HAVE NOT SPOKEN IN WEEKS BRO" zach paced around the room."she literally says she's busy all the time then goes out to hang with him"

"zach i really don't care about this, but isn't that what you were doing to her?" victoria groaned.

he was currently at victoria's place. he went over to tell her he was ending things with her because he realized he had feelings for delilah. not like a huge serious thing, he just figured it would be better to figure out whatever baby crush he had on her instead of stringing victoria along only for her to get hurt.

she took it extremely well though seeing as she prepared herself for this. she saw it coming from a mile away. all zach would talk about every time they were together was delilah, even though he was ignoring delilah only to talk about her to another girl.

"what?" zach asked.

"when you were with me you told her you couldn't hang out all the time because you were busy spending time with your girlfriend" victoria explained.

"now she has a boyfriend—"

"oh please don't call him that"

"—so she's spending time with him" victoria said. "she's playing your own game, just so much better than you"

"i wasn't playing a game- wait what do you mean better?" zach questioned.

victoria laughed, "she interacts with him publicly— something you never did with me"

"yes i did i posted you a lot for me hating to post and show my life" zach argued.

"every post i ever made you didn't comment on unless you were in it, making it seem forced" victoria told him. "even then the comments were never cute couple comments"

"okay...but how is any of this going to make delilah talk to me, and i'm not just saying it because i might have feelings for her—"

"you do have feelings for her"

"—she's my friend. and she's always been my friend first so i just want my friend back at this point" zach rolled his eyes.

victoria sighed, "what i've realized is that you both suck at communicating with each other, as much as she might not admit it, you blowing her off upset her so now she's doing it to you even if it's unconsciously being done"

"i didn't blow her off"

"yes you did zach" victoria voiced. "but i'm not arguing with you on it, just talk to the poor girl about all of this and let me go to sleep"

"okay yeah" zach nodded as he started walking towards the front door of victoria's apartment before stopping to look at her again. "hey vic"

"yes herron?" victoria looked over at him.

"thanks for the help" he told her before heading out.

{CHRISTI COMMENTS}

bye victoria, you were short lived but you did what you had to do... fuck shit up 😩😩 you will be missed (by me, no one else really they didn't like you tbh)
bye loves <3