09

third person.

"ZACHARY DEAN HERRON" jack yelled busting through the door scaring the younger boy who ended up falling off the couch.

"ow what the fuck" zach groaned in agony.

"oh shit zach are you- I GOT THAT ON CAMERA YES" daniel rejoiced. "birthday post looking mighty fine right now"

"why were you even filming him?" corbyn tilted his head at him.

"he was napping so i was gonna put a filter on him as he slept before kramer came barging in" daniel told him.

"who?" zach asked as he got up from the floor.

"kramer- cosmo kramer" daniel furrowed his eyebrows.

"no idea who you're talking about" zach shook his head as he sat back down on the couch.

"from seinfeld" daniel pointed out while the rest of the boys looked at him weird. "jonah i would at least expect you to know"

"sorry dude i do not know" jonah breathed out a laugh looking back at his phone.

"wow y'all suck" daniel folded his arms.

"hey that was mean" corbyn pouted.

"excuse me i was saying something before all of this" jack points to himself waving his arms around.

"okay jack what did you have to say" jonah sighed preparing himself for something possibly stupid to be said.

"zach you said you didn't have a girlfriend" jack thinned his eyes at the boy making the other three whip their heads to the youngest.

zach looked confused, "that's because i don't..."

"you better stop lying to me boy" jack raised his eyebrows at him.

"what are you on jack?" zach asked him.

"hold on may i cut in" corbyn raised his hand.

"you may" jack nodded in approval.

"where did you get this information jack? and zach when did you get a girlfriend?" corbyn questioned.

"and why'd you lie about it?" daniel asked.

"the internet" jack answered corbyn's question.

"never" zach answered. "because i don't have a girlfriend we've been over this"

"okay then why does jack think you have one?" jonah asked.

"i have no clue, how many white claws have you had jack?" zach folded his arms.

"four but that's not the point" jack said blankly.

"there's my answer" zach nodded.

"i'm not drunk don't start with that herron" jack gave him a pointed look.

"okay then why do you think i have a girlfriend all of a sudden avery?" zach rolled his eyes deciding to play into this.

"because all of our fans are obsessed with this girl named delilah and keeps asking about her" jack explained.

"that's it?" daniel furrowed his eyebrows. "that's all the evidence you have?"

"they saw me with chucky the clown you gonna call him my girlfriend jack?" corbyn laughed.

"maybe i will corbyn" jack stated.

"okay well if that's all for today i'd like to go back to sleep before having to sign all those cds please" zach yawned turning back over.

"no who is she zach?" jack pressed on.

"no one" zach mumbled trying to lull himself back to sleep.

"what she's a real person?" corbyn perked up. "i thought she was fake"

"corbyn- what?" jack tilted his head at the brunette.

"well you've had four white claws and i assumed you were making shit up that's why i made up chucky the clown" corbyn explained.

"no i thought the same thing as corbyn" jonah shrugged.

"me too" daniel piped in.

"wow, y'all think i'm stupid huh" jack scoffed.

"kind of yeah" zach joked.

"you still have yet to tell me who this delilah girl is zachary" jack pried.

"a girl named delilah there you go" zach sighed sitting up since he wasn't going back to sleep anytime soon.

"zach why don't you just tell us who she is?" daniel leaned back in his chair. "i don't see the problem"

"there is no problem" zach shrugged.

"then who is she?"

"a person i associate myself with occasionally" zach vaguely described.

"could you be any more vague about it" corbyn rolled his eyes.

"i can actually do you want to hear it?" zach sarcastically responded.

"zach" the four blatantly said.

"she's a friend of mine damn" zach threw his arms up, even though he didn't know if he would call what he and delilah had a friendship, more like an association with one another from time to time.

"a special friend?" jack wiggled his eyebrows at the younger boy.

"oh my- no jack" zach groaned.

"how did y'all meet?" daniel asked.

"what does it matter?"

"are we ever going to meet her?" jonah asked.

"nope"

"why are you so difficult?" jack pouted.

"i'm not"

"zach i swear-" corbyn huffed.

"i'm sorry but no y'all aren't going to meet her, especially not anytime soon" zach shrugged.

"well can we at least follow her on instagram?" jack pleaded.

"you know her account?" zach raised his eyebrows.

"limelights are like the fbi man they give me everything" jack shrugged.

zach groaned once more, "she's a private account so i don't see how you'll follow her"

"have you told her about us?" daniel asked.

"yes"

"okay great then she'll know it's us and accept the request cool" corbyn nodded whipping out his phone as the four of them followed the girl"

"i hate y'all" zach shook his head.

{CHRISTI COMMENTS}

wdw + delilah 🤝 besties asf
bye loves <3