amans confession

Part 33
Arranged marriage

6 year later..
Sitting on the couch he glanced at the wall clock time to time it's already 11.30pm.. he didn't call her thinking she might be busy...he yawned then opened his eyes wide to keep himself awake just then he heard doorbell rang..
He strode towards the door and opened it.."you are still up?" She questioned stepping in..
"Was waiting for you" whispering he pecked her forehead making her smile..
"I saved two more lives today" she said wrapping her arms around him..
"Proud of you wifey" muttering he kissed her head and she enhaled his scent placing her head just above his heart..
"Babies-" he cut her off "they slept" he said..
"I am so sorry I couldn't make it up" she whispered in between the hug...

It's ok they slept" he said rubbing her back in soothing way..
"They must be angry on me" she looked at him pouting.
He pecked her lips and said "Yeah princess was crying and your son was sad all the time but I handle them and they are pretty understanding"
"I know I promised them that we'll have family dinner in our fav restaurant but atlast moment there was a new patie--" he sushed her placing his finger on her lips..
"You don't need to explain it's fine" he said and she smiled and pecked his cheek..
"I love you soo much okay" she stated..
"Yeah I know but aren't you hungry because I am very much hungry and I'll die if I don't get anything to eat in few mins" he said and her eyes widened and mouth open in shock..
"Apne kuch khaya nahi ? Shit apko dinner karlena chahiye tha (you didn't have your dinner? Shit you should've something na)" she said in concerned..

"Til have dinner with you now" he said caressing her hair..
"I am coming in 5 mins after freshenup" she said and he nodded..
"You go I am heating the food" he said softly..
"Babies ko dekhlu ek baar (should I see babies?)" she asked..
"They are sleeping roshni you go and change" he said and she nodded and went upstairs to their bedroom..
After dinner..
"Aman aap gussa hai (Aman are you angry?)"
she asked wrapping her arms around his from back as he was sleeping turning to other side..
Listening her he turned towards her and creeped closer to her."no jaan I am not" he said in hushed tone and kissed her palm..

She smiled and snuggled into his neck.."sleep baby it's late" he whispered caressing her hair she felt his lips on her head..
"Good night Mr..khan" she whispered and kissed the side of his neck..
"Night Mrs.khan" he wished her back..
Sunlight peep inside the room and directly fell
on their faces making them groan."Aman close the curtains" she mumbled in sleep turning to other side..
"Sure jaan" muttering he get off from the bed
and close the curtains..
Aman's pov..
After closing the curtains I laid down beside her and she immediately snuggled into me.. I love this girl so damnn much..she was now doctor one of the youngest Cardiologist.. dil ki doctor hahah..I stroke her cheek and she smiled in sleep..
I wouldn't forget that day when I thought that I

I wouldn't forget that day when I thought that lost her forever..
Flashback starts..
"Roshni's car met with an accident in XYZ highway" as soon as she uttered those words...
stumbled and the phone fell down from my hand..
"Aman what happen?" Daadi asked..
"..ro.sh.. ni.. car.. met.. wi..th ..acci..dent" I said crying and stammering as well...
"What are you saying bro" aaryan asked shocked..
I didn't have time to answer to his questions.. I
just want her to be fine.. I ran upstairs and grab my
car keys..
"Aman now what you want you toh just hate her na so leave" daadi said casually..
How could she behave like this?
"She is my wife ... zindagi hai woh meri (she is my life) I can't leave without her" screaming I ran out of the mansion sitting in the car I drove to XYZ  highway..

God please be with her..I drove as fast as could and reached that place in 20 mins...
The highway was vacant there was no traces of any car or accident...
Stepping out of the car I looked here and there
to spot roshni or her car..
Where was she?
Why the nonsense I was crying so much.. no no she would be fine.. she was strong girl..
I saw few mens passing by I strode towards
them and asked them about the accident.. but they said nothing happened here..
Did someone kidnapped her?
Did sameer kidnapped her?
That asshole ughhh..
I dialled a number "check all the hospital is there
any new accident case with the name of roshni