aman rudeness

Part 22
Arranged marriage

Next morning..
I wokeup and found myself caged in Aman's Arm.. he was holding me securely my face was on his neck and his face hide in my hair..
My hand went to his back as I snuggled more into him closing my eyes...I raised my face a little and pressed a kiss on his forhead...
He opened his eyes and pushed me slightly and sat up. "I told you to stay away from me didn't you hear it properly" he shouted making me flinched..

What happened to him all off a sudden?
"li... it's...you.." why the hell I was suttering..
"Forget it I don't need your explanation" he said or you can shouted and went to restroom giving me a glare.
What was that? It was he who pulled me close and now he shouted at me also.. what was his problem?
I get off from the bed and took out his office outfit his wallet, watch, tie and placed everything on the bed..

I went to kitchen and made black coffee for him and tea for daadi and daado.. aaryan has already made bournvita for himself..
I went back to our bedroom and and found him taking out his outfit from the closet..
"Aman maine apke ke liye kapde and saare essential things nikal diye hai (Aman I already took out your outfit and all the essential things)" l said..
"I didn't tell you to do that" he replied..
"Aman main toh pehle bhi karti thi na (Aman I did those things earlier also)" I stated looking at him..
"Tab ki baat alag thi aur haa aabse meri cheezon par haat nahi dena (that time was other thing and from now don't you dare to touch my things)" he said rudely..
I took a deep breath and walked towards
him.."apki coffee (your coffee)" I said forwarding the coffee..

"Nahi chahiye (I don't want this)" he jerked my hand and left the room.. he didn't even notice that the hot coffee fell on my hand..
Oucchhh that hurts....I placed the coffee mug aside and went to restroom..I washed my hand and blew air on it..
It's ok I can't cry I won't cry..I am strong... but it
actually hurts my hand it turns red..
I took a shower and changed into top and joggers..I applied cream  and wore the bangles I went downstairs not before applying ointment in my hand..
I found Aman having breakfast with aaryan...
"Roshni my darling I was waiting for you only come have breakfast with us" daadi said..I smiled and sat on the chair..
"What happen to your hand darling?" Daadi asked pointing towards my left hand..

Roshni pov end..

"Nothing much daadi just little bit of coffee fell on my hand" as soon as she uttered those words
Aman's eyes snapped at her...
"No roshni it's too much kitna zyada jal gaya hai
(it burnt so much)" daadi said in concerned..
"It's fine daadi your daughter in law is strong
enough to bare this" she replied looking at aman..
"Daadi I am leaving for office bye take care"
Aman said getting up from the chair..
"Aman atleast wait for me and aaryan" daado said.

"Dadoo you can come with aaryan in other car have to leave now I have an important meeting" he
said and left kissing daadi forhead..
After sometime aaryan and daado also went to  office...
"Daadi I have to go college but I will come soon ok" roshni said to daadi.

"Sure Roshni you can go even I am going to my friend's house" she said and roshni smiled and hugged her.
"Awesome then I'll see you soon bye take care"
Roshni said and left for office..
Ama was sitting in his cabin lost in his thoughts his mind was on roshni and her burnt hand..he was reminding himself that he would ignore her behaved rudely with her so that she
could move on from him..

Roshni's Pov..
I stepped inside the mansion and dumped myself on the couch ughh such a hectic day..
"Robin water" I shouted..
He gave me water..I thanked him and gulped it  in a go..
"Finally you are back" it was daadi..
"Hii beautiful" i wished her..
"Well I am born beautiful but you badly need a shower because you are looking drained out" she suggested..
"True daadi I need a shower after that I will give you tea" I said getting up..
"You don't need to take tension about it I am not those indian daadi's who shouted on their DIL for tea and everything you go and rest I can make tea for myself and I am heating the food for you I know you didn't had your lunch" she said..
"I love you beautiful" I said and kissed her cheeks..

"And yeah you don't need to heat the food for
me I had pizza before coming back so I am full
now" I said and went to my room..
I stripped and stood under the shower.. letting all the tiredness washed away..

I turned off the shower shittt I forgot my bathrobe outside.. now what to do..think roshni think okay I can go outside wrapping this towel i know Aman won't gonna come this soon..
I wrapped the towel and walked inside the room..I opened my cupboard just then I heard door locking sound..I turned and my eyes widened seeing Aman..
Freakkkkk..

Aman's pov..

Why the nonsense I am thinking about her and her hand ughh stop I have to stop myself..
I drove to home as I was done with my work while dadoo and aaran went to have ice cream..
I stepped inside the mansion fully drained out..
I found daadi watching TV in living room..I kissed her forehead and she told me to freshenup..

stepped inside my room and locked the door
when I turned my breath hitched..
She was standing just in a bathrobe around her body showing her curves.. water droplets were dripping from her body her wet hairs.. her milky white legs..
Her eyes widened as she saw me..
She looked down clutching the side of her
Bathrobe...
.
.
.
...
..
.
to be continued...