Roshni cute harkats...

Recap:go and read part5

It was already 10..they had their dinner..after that no one was feeling sleepy ...Aman and aaryan were watching some cartoons while roshni was sitting on the recliner using her phone 
Aaryan stood up and asked "You both aren't feeling sleepy 😴right?"he asked the both of them and they nodded in no......

"How about horror movie?"aaryan asked...
"Yess I am in"roshni said excitedly....
"I am not Aman said...
"Yeah bhai I know you are scared of horror movies "aaryan said rolling his eyes at him....
"Aaryan it's not like that okay "Aman said glaring at him...
"Yeah yeah I know you well"aaryan said and turned towards roshni...
"Smally you know bhai is scared of horror movies" aaryan said giggling and aman was glaring at him hard ....
"Aaryan shutup I am not scared ..okay fine let's watch your so called horror movie"aman said getting up from couch...

"Bhai you arrange food items I am checking all the essential things in theater room"aaryan said and he nodded and went to kitchen..
Roshni went to bedroom and changed into comfy nightwear and tied her hair in bun
She took her phone and went to theater room..she saw aman was using his phone and aaryan was checking something.....

"Which movie smally"aaryan asked Roshni...
"Annabelle comes home,evil dead or the nun" she said giving them options ......
" no Not evil dead aman litterly shouted and roshni looked at him as she  saw an alien .....
Aaryan giggled seeing amans face "Okay  Annabelle comes home"aaryan said bobbing his head and turned on the movie...

Aaryan sat beside aman and while roshni was also sat beside her patidev ((husband)as was kk(khaddos khan)was between them ...but roshni maintained a good distance....
They started watching the movie having cheese puffs popcorn and cold drinks..Aman was actually getting scared but he made an stern expression he wanted to use his phone but his evil baby brother already snatched his phone....

Aaryan uploaded a picture in insta account....
"Bhoo" and the bowl of popcorn fell down from aman's hand as aaryan scared out him..
"Aaryan "Aman yelled loudly and roshni laughed loudly....
"Bhai got scared  "aaryan said laughing and hi fied with roshni.....
"I am not scared okay that's just a misconception "he said sternly  and continued watching the movie.....

And finally movie got over and aman sighed in relief ...poor him don't know plan of his evil brother....

"Hey smally let's watch the nun"aaryan said ...
"No no it's late it's already 12.am we should sleep"aman said shaking his head in no....
"I am not feeling sleepy"aaryan and roshni said in unison...
"Roshni you have collage in morning and aaryan you have to go to office"aman said to them....
"Aaaaaaa it's alright I am not feeling sleepy I want to watch that movie na please 😫"roshni said looking at him...

"Bhai don't take tension I will be there on time let's watch this movie na  please"aaryan  said like a baby.
"Ok fine"aman said sighing in defeat....
They turned on the movie the Nun and started watching while aman was looking down or sometimes here and there......
The lights of the theater room were also dimmed and it was scaring him more.....

It was already the half of the movie when he felt a weight on his shoulder...he turned and smiled seeing aaryan sleeping like a kid  keeping his head on this shoulder......
His body literally got jerked up feeling a weight on other shoulder.....he turned and his eyes widened  as roshni was also slept ..she moved her head down and snuggled into him keeping her head on his chest......he smiled seeing her sleeping like a baby ...he took the remote and turned off  the movie.....

He gazed at roshni's face for the first time from this much close....her chubby cheeks her eyes and mole on on her eyebrow..his eyes travelled little down and locked on her lips ...her pouty kissable lips....
He wanted to feel those lips...
He wanted to feel those against his....
He want to succeed those petals...

His one hand encircled around her shoulder as he gazed at her face and soon he also drifted into peacefull sleep........

To be continued...............

Do vote and comment............