farah visted roshni

Part 10
Recap:roshni is having fever  🤒

Amans pov.......

Doctor checked and prescribed some medicines then she left...
"Have this" I said passing her the bowl of soup..
"I don't want this"she said making faces I glared at her..
"Stop this glaring thing ok warna aankein nothing longi(I will snatched your eyes)"she shouted angrily...

"Don't behave like a kid and have this you need to have medicine also"i said sternly and she nodded in no...
"Mrs.khan I have another ways also but I don't think you want that"i warned..

She snatched the bowl from my hand ...muttering some curses she started having it...
"Now medicines "I said this time she didn't say anything and gulped the tablets..
"is there anything left Mr.khan "she asked gritting her teeth...
"You can rest now "I said...

She didn't say anything and laying down on the bed and started using her phone....

"Bhai I am going bye take care of yourself and  bhabii "aaryan said and walked towards the door..
"Bye bro take care " Aman yelled from the kitchen .....
Aaryan opened the door only and bumped with someone...his eyes widened seeing a girl he holds her before she fell down..

"Hey are you blind or what the girl scowled and straightened herself while aaryan was lost in her..
"Back to earth Mr.k girl  said clicking her fingers....
"You are aaryan khan right?"she asked rising her eyebrow...
"Yes the social media influencer "he grinned setting his hair..
"Whose there aaryan" asked aman walking towards the gate..
"HI jeejs"she wished smiling...
"Smally bhabii has younger siblings also "thought confused aaryan...

"Farah you here first come inside "Aman said..
She nodded and stepped in...
"Aaryan why are you standing here go to office and notify me about everything "Aman said to him...
"Yeah yeah bro i am going woh actually I forgot my lucky sipper in the kitchen "he mumbled and stepped in with them...

"I just got to know that devil imean roshni  is having fever where is she??"Farah asked aman...
"She is resting in bedroom you can meet her aman said....
"Upar se left"(go upstairs and turn left)"aaryan said  farah looked at him with raised eyebrow....

"Arre bedroom ka direction upar se left"(ayee I am telling about bedrooms direction 😅)"aaryan said smiling...
"Aaryan if you are done kindly leave you are getting late for the office "Aman said sternly...
Farah  giggled and went upstairs....

"Hii devil"farah yelled stepping inside the room...
"Farah what a pleasant surprise !!"roshni placed her phone aside and sat up...
"What happened why this fever all off o sudden??"Farah  asked sitting beside her...
"Don't know "she replied "accha leave all this tu yeh Bata collage nahi gaye(okay leave all this and say why you didn't go to collage "she further added

"Well farah is busy with her boyfriend and you have fever and I don't want to go collage alone so yeah " farah replied...
"Well I wanted to go collage but my khaddos husband warned me not to step out of room uff I just hate him"roshni said making faces making Rhea giggle...

"Damm roshni he is dream husband he is taking care of you woh bhi pyaar se"farah said and roshni looked at her with bored look...
"Dream husband my foot I just hate him he made my life hell"roshni said angrily..

aree yaar j don't think he is that bad atleast you can give him a chance "farah said softly trying to make her husband understand.....
"Farah don't start because I don't want to fight with you "roshni said stopping her...
Farah sighed at her stubborn best friend....

It's have been 5 days Aliya was recovered from her fever...
From past three days she was behaving like a typical wife and aman wasn't liking it ...he was getting irritated by her behavior...she was making breakfast and dinner for him she took out his formal outfits every morning for his office....
The doorbell rang roshni opened the door and found aman.....

"You are still up"he asked stepping inside its already 11pm.
Well he was busy in his dream project...
"I was waiting for you"she said softly taking his office again and coat from his hand....
"Huh what??"he asked sitting on the couch loosening his tie....
"Mr.khan go and freshup I am heating up the food I am so hungry "she said and he looked at her...

"You didn't have your dinner "he asked her....
"Nope I was waiting for you"she said nodding her head...
He didn't utter a word and went upstairs....
They had their dinner in silence and went back to bedroom....
"Waise aman let's go somewhere tommarow as its Sunday "she said sitting beside him on bed...
"I am busy roshni"he said his eyes were on his phone,.....

"Stop being bossy every time aman I am your wife and you should give your little time to me"she said as if complaining like a typical wife....
He placed his phone  aside and creeped closer to her..he jerked her towards his face by clutching her hand "what games are you playing roshni"he asked Leaning dangerously close to her making her nervous...

She took a deep breath and answered "I am not playing games I am just a simple girl"
He chuckled and then looked ar her with  a serious expression "do you  think I am fool Mrs.khan "he asked...
She smirked and encircled her hands around his neck"naah you aren't fool you are hot and sexy"she wispered...
"Let me clear you one thing roshni if I find something fishy then the conquences won't be in your favor  it will be worst than you think he said and pushed her...

For a second she got scared by him...
"Is thus way to talk to your wife Huh??very bad aman Junaid khan"she said pouting and he left out a frustrated sigh....
"Sleep roshni don't start again "he said and went to study room...
She smirked and laid down on the bed .....

.
.
why she smirked????
What is roshni plan????
Will Aman agree to take her out????
To be continued..............