Suddenly Todoroki was closing his eyes and bowing his head so far forward that his forehead rested against Midoriya's shoulder.

"Midoriya? Do you remember when we all told you why we were here? Do you remember what I said?" Todoroki asked quietly, his voice slowly slipping into the cold and unemotional tone he always used to have.

"N-No, I don't. I'm sorry" the omega apologized. He couldn't really remember much from his first week. A lot of it was fuzzy because everything was so new and so scary. He could tell though from the controlled, faint scent of the alpha that his lack of memory was a bit frustrating.

The alpha sighed before burying his face deeper into the crook of Midoriya's neck, his arms wrapping tighter around his omega.

"When my father finally had enough, he didn't internalize it like the rest of us did. Funny how both my parents shared the one trait. Probably the only thing they shared." Todoroki breathed deeply before continuing

"A few days before I was thrown away here, my father had to leave for some business thing. Toya thought this would be the perfect opportunity to play a prank on father, so once he left he called one of his friends to come over. I don't know who he had called over, we were never introduced but I knew he was an alpha"

"When father came home, I can only guess at what he found. I assume that the two were something less than decent in the living room based on what my father was shouting. When I finally gathered enough courage to come down, I-I-"

Midoriya startled when he felt his shoulder sleeve start to grow damp. The omega instinctively started to release a calming scent into the air to try and comfort the alpha, tugging the man holding him even closer.

"T-todo-"

"I-I was too late. I-I just s-stood there and, and watched as he t-threw a lamp and T-Toya just fell. He fell, he crumpled to the ground l-like a piece of paper and he wouldn't get up, he just laid there, bleeding and b-barely breathing"

"That man had gone feral a-and once he saw Toya w-wasn't getting up again he finally faced me. I-I tried to run, to call out for N-Natsuo o-or Fuyumi but he wouldn't let me leave. Th-The last thing I remember was the feeling of my claws elongating before I blacked out. I-I can't remember a single thing, but w-when I woke up all I could see was blood. The only thing I could see was r-red"

Midoriya couldn't believe what he was hearing. His alpha was hurting so, so much, from his past and now into the present. Has no one tried to help him? Midoriya thought as he struggled to process all this new information about the bi-toned alpha.

Wait a minute, did Todoroki actually kill his dad?

"Todoroki-" Midoriya started but was immediately cut off.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I never meant to, I don't even know what I did but I'm so so sorry! If I could take it back I would, I never wanted to hurt him, I never wanted him to leave us in such a way" the alpha sobbed, his breathing growing harsher and more stilted as he continued crying.

Midoriya was at a loss, he didn't know what to do as he cradled the alphas head buried in his scent gland.

Midoriya knew that he couldn't blame Todoroki for his actions, he obviously regretted them and from Izuku could gather, Todoroki had no control over what he did because of his having alpha taken over and more than likely gone feral.

All he could think to do was to just hold the trembling man in his arms and comfort him as best he could, that is why he was there after all.

As gently and as smoothly as he could, the omega leaned backwards, taking the alpha with him until he was laying on his back in the old nest with Todoroki on top of him.