summer break part 2

3 pov

Ryan thanked Gabby for saving her sister and welcomed her classmates to her home.
Sharpy went to the manager (sorry I forgotten his name) why are they here I told you to higher troy not the intiyer school he told her no you told me to get him here if any means necessary but the board of directors . She was not very happy about that at all they went straight to the yoga class she tried to convince her mother but it didn't work she told her twin to talk to her ducky my favorite little girl you should tell your sister if she keeps scrunching her face she gonig to get wrinkles i tried but she doesn't listen so she told me voltin fire them if not  try to get them to quit .
____________________________________________
3 pov
I'm hoping chef Michael going to teach me the art of flake pastry. And Sharpy's gonna be where I work everyday how better can summer get right right . A real dream come true Chad said .if you actually get to know her.i mean she's... dude.i didn't even know Sharpy's parents even own is places ,Mr Fulton just said , you know, there's wild cats fan at lava springs, and jobs are available so why not go for it . come we got hoops out back were these dumb outfit for work this is our summer break so eat them Wild cats,what team Wild Cats.

So can we work this out ask troy. Yha we can work this out. Mr Vincent came and everyone acted like they were working .
Chad saw troy sign says let's go Chad act quickly ready to go.
_______________________

Troy and Gabriella were being spayed on by the evens siblings .
Sharpy tells her sister to keep an eye on them tomorrow and to keep her post Ryan said why you smiling her sister said don't worry this our turft remember .