Part 20

She is pacing in her room and thinking about incident which happen few min ago shit I should control myself how can I, he must be thinking at the day of marriage I was saying I won't like this relationship and all, and today what I did oh god now ...

She is pacing in her room and thinking about incident which happen few min ago shit I should control myself how can I, he must be thinking at the day of marriage I was saying I won't like this relationship and all, and today what I did oh god now how will I confront him tomorrow, no I will leave early tomorrow for hospital hmm that's better.

As I decided I came early in hospital but here I am not able to concentrate on anything just those flashes of that kiss are roaming in my mind and like a stupid divertirme I blushed whenever I am thinking about that kiss I am unable to understand what is happening with me I am totally lost in my own world, that from past 10 minutes Shankar is calling my name and even I don't hear him now he is here with Suhani, and she is shoving me aloud.

Sai Suhani what you are doing

Suhani: what happen Sai shankar told me you are not answering him I was so scared

Sai: no need to scared I am alright

Suhani: by looking at you, you won't look alright

Sai : Suhani please, shankar you say anything urgent

Shankar: yes mam Aryan sir calling you to assist him in a surgery

Oh god if in ot I will lost like this, then no I can't risks someone life so it's better I won't assist this surgery. Better I won't assist this surgery.

Sai: hey Suhani this time you assist Aryan

Suhani: Sai are you seriously alright I think something is wrong with you (she check her fever by her hands)

Sai (caught her hand) why are you overreacting I already said I am alright

Suhani: how can you say no to surgery I can't believe this

Sai: Suhani please go for now, it's already too late Aryan must be waiting

Suhani: ok ok I will see you after surgery

Sai: hmm all the best

I send Suhani for surgery but what about me I went to check patient in ward there also I wasn't able to concentrate then I come back in my cabin that Virat must be alright and doing his work but look what he did to me and again there is knock she must be Suhani why this people can't leave me alone for sometime but no he is a Aryan.