Part 29

As soon as I reach US I called Virat and inform him that I reach safely I didn't completed one day here and already started to miss Virat today only now only I and Aryan came from first seminar that was really boring i was just cursing Aryan for t...

As soon as I reach US I called Virat and inform him that I reach safely I didn't completed one day here and already started to miss Virat today only now only I and Aryan came from first seminar that was really boring i was just cursing Aryan for this and like a idiot he was laughing on my situation.

Then I called Virat.

Virat: hey how was your first day

Sai: don't ask about it

Virat: why, it seems you enjoyed a lot

Sai : seriously, Virat that was terrible

Virat : this was your first day, you have to bear it for 29 days

Sai: now don't make me remember that start another topic

Like this they talk for few minutes and after that both slept. Every day they used to talk but both are missing each other badly they are just counting days when they are going to meet.

Like this 22 days passes they both are missing each other badly, Sai's seminar was before two days she was so nervous about it but due to Virat encouragement she did it perfectly but from two three days Sai started to feel very weak, she didn't ate properly, today she is getting cramp in her abdomen she didn't said anything about this to Virat as she thought he will get tense.

She is taking some painkillers for her pain but it didn't get cure she is not understanding what's happening to her today she didn't attend her seminar as her pain was unbearable so Aryan came to ask what's happen then she tell him everything.

He checked her.

Aryan: Sai did you ate anything unhygienic

Sai : no

Then he checked her pulse and eyes.

Aryan: Sai by looking all your symptoms it look like your pregnant

Sai : really Aryan

Aryan: hmm, as a neurologist we can't say more about it but i think so

She kept her hand on her belly and said my baby her eyes get filled with tears after hearing about her pregnancy she becomes too happy.