Twelve March? He was found on Adventure Bay shore on fourteenth March.

The news about him had spread like a forest fire. He made so many bullies in no time! He ran away from Adventure Bay the same day to Adventure City and found a puppy about to be hit my a truck.

He saved the puppy's life and took him home. That pup is none other than the now police German shepherd puppy, Chase.

Chase only wasn't there in his life the first eight hours, or atleast from the time Ryder remembers.

And Katie was his other BFF. They always hung out together, did naughty stuffs together like the time when Ryder burnt a tree to make it look more autumn-y, but they were and are best friends.

But this happy moments didn't last long. Clive, Zoey and Julian. They were enemies themselves. But in the Ryder case, they were fr-enemies. They usually corner Ryder in a black dark corner. Ryder was easily scared back then. For a child of that status, Three head bullies was so much to handle. Not to mention that they were all teenagers which makes them the upperhand.

They would tease Ryder, beat him up without even thinking that he's only five. Ryder had the worst of his life in the two and a half years time.

The three migrated to other countries for better schooling cause Adventure Bay schools weren't preferable by anyone. Adventure Bay is a place where any kind can explore and find his/ her talents. They didn't need to be schooled. They were taught almost everything within the age of five. Not deeply into the topic but the outline of everything.

Adventure Bay was a place for Children to use their imagination and creativity. But the certain child's imagination and creativity was at a whole new level. Ryder.

But with along his imagination and creativity, his depression was at a whole new level too.

A new level which enabled Chase and Marshall to feel Ryder's pain too. It gave Chase a wierd unbearable pain while Marshall gets headache before passing away.

Dr. Bianca had been the one checking Ryder from his young age. Until now, Only Chase, Marshall, Mayor Goodway and Cap'n Turbot know about this.

Chase: Ryder never knew about his past, I don't think he knows about his future neither.

Skye: I- I don't know what to say.

The pups were shocked, sorry, embarassed kind of combo. Ryder approached them, with a glass of water.

Ryder: Whatcha doing, pups?

Skye: Umm...well...

Chase: I told them Ryder.

Ryder, who was drinking water, did an unexpected spit-take. Ryder looked at Chase with a "WHAT?" face.

Zuma: We forced him!!

Zuma stepped in. Not wanting Chase to be blamed for this.

Skye: Yeah!

Rocky: Yes! It's our fault.

Rubble: Not Chase's.

Ryder collected himself. Took deep breaths calming himself.

Ryder: I-I..

Ryder dove into his hands and started crying. He just couldn't control it. The pups gathered around him. Comforting him.

+Evening 7:30+
Chase: Marshall!! That's the second time you pulled that down!!

Marshall: Hehe Sorry.

Chase rolled his eyes. Then his gaze fell upon his owner. He was holding a red heart shaped balloon while giggling with Everest.

Skye: Phew! That's the last of it.

Rocky: Yeah but not the last of the decorations!!

Rubble: And that's the worst part of it!

Zuma: Chase is happy cause Ryder is having fun.

The other pups looked at Chase smiling to himself while looking at Ryder.

Rocky: We never knew the horrible past of his huh?

Marshall: Yeah. But we did love him for no reason!

Zuma: No reason?? He's the greatest owner ever!! I would have been crushed my that car if he wasn't there!

Skye: I would have starved to death. Very slow yet painful death.

Rocky: That's painful? I WOULD HAVE BEEN DROWNED BY THE DEADLY WATER!!

The pups giggled, much to Rocky's dismay.

Chase: Guess it's an unknown Love, huh?

Marshall: Kind of.

The pups jumped violently as they heard a sudden pop.

Everest: You popped it!!

Ryder: I didn't mean to pop it!

Everest: So I win!!

Ryder: Aw man!

Marshall: Everest? You staying here for the night?

Everest: Ryder said I can!

Pups: Yay!!!

Ryder: It's time to call it a day! Race ya to the Look Out!!

Pups: What?!

The pups were shocked since this is the first time Ryder said that. They recovered themselves before Ryder could get way ahead of them.

Ryder won it, somehow.

Rubble: Since you won, Ryder, we get a treat!!

Ryder: Treat?? You just had special dinner at Mr. Porter's!!

Rubble: That ain't a treat! It's special dinner!

Ryder: Consider that both are the same!

30 July

2038 words