🌻 sleep 🌻

Lily's POV

‘Aaron? What is he doing here?’ I thought. I was even more shocked to see Taylor beside him, that meant Joshua was the one who was holding me. I started hyperventilating when I saw their angry expressions. They had grown taller, I felt like I was standing in front of giants.

“ Let go of her Joshua! I was still talking to her!” Shouted sir as he came into view. Joshua's grip became tighter by the second but he didn't hurt me. “ No, you've already spent  your time with her like we had agreed.” Taylor said . I felt like an object to them at the same time I was confused. Why are they talking like they know each other? ‘ Am  I missing something here?’

They continued arguing about who was going to stay with me. I don't know what you're thinking but I preferred dealing with my father than the triplets. I mean, in this case, one is better than three, right?

I made grabby hands for my father to show him I wanted to go with him but all he did was let out a sigh. “ S-sir, p-please t-take me with you...” I begged. He looked at the brothers and said, “ Fine but I'm coming for her tomorrow.” What did he mean tomorrow!? I needed him to save me from the triplets. For a second , I thought I saw guilt in his eyes but I'm sure I was imagining things. I guess I was stupid to think he would help me. Before I could say anything, I saw some men escorting him out.

Now it was just me and them. I tried to quiet my cries but I'm sure they heard me. ‘ this is where the pain begins ’ my conscience said. My body shook as I prepared for any beating or shouting.

My cries got louder when I was carried to a bedroom with Taylor and Aaron following us. The bedroom was huge and kind of scary. I was surprised to see Lulu on a table. How did she get here? As soon as Joshua let me down, I wanted to run to her only to stopped by Aaron. “Did you miss us babygirl?... What were thinking when you ran away!? Do you know how dangerous it is out there? And did you really think we would let you go that easily!? ” He yelled and then they trapped me between them and the wall. “ Don't even think of running away again. Next time we will punish you and trust me we'll enjoy every moment of it while you cry.” Taylor said with a devilish smirk.

(Bedroom pic)

[A/NDo you think the bed is too small? And this only a small section of their bedroom

[A/N
Do you think the bed is too small? And this only a small section of their bedroom. If the bed small, I'm going to assume it fits all of them😅. I also need you guys to imagine the bed is higher than that, you'll soon understand why]