6

▪︎♡▪︎

Then he...

"...White... rice seaweed mayo..." he looked at Megumi.

"...ah she told me that she would heat up after a long time of using cursed energy..."- Megumi

"Tuna tuna."-Megumi.

"Oh okay bye then." He watches Inumaki walking then he stopped.

"Tuna mayo?"-Megumi as he looked back to him.

"I'll stay by her side in case something happens."-he puts his hands in his pockets as he glares at him.

"Salmon mayo."-he noticed the mood has changed and changed his mind.

"Inumaki-senpai I don't you must stay too.."-he looks at him as the silence linger.

There was tension.
He walked past him and got into the room.
Megumi and Inumaki-senpai stayed.
They eventually left because it felt wrong to be in a girl's room while she's sleeping.

Next morning

You woke up felt better rather lighter than before.

You look to your side there where rings on the stand it reminded you of someone but you shake them off.
You go take a bath and wear baggy pants and an ACDC rock band shirt you have worn it because it's not something you would wear for lifestyle coz the colors faded and you thought it was good for training or indoors wear, your shoes are nikes and had a messy ponytail that seems wasn't lose but it's was.

You looked at the nightstand and saw the rings and worn chains too.

*flashback of 13 years you*

"Get up y/n it's time to head back home, it is late"-a boy who stood in front of you as you sat on the bench.

"..yeah, yeah  I know don't have to yell at me"-you stood up a shake him off.

"When are you going to tell your mom about-"-he is troubled but cut off but you.

"It's none of your business, if she asks how we met make up a lie she doesn't have to know where have I been for the past 4 years."-you bluntly expressed.

"I think it is best if you tell her about the things that happened to you...I mean..at least have someone to talk to about it.."-he expresses his concerns about the matter but cut is off by you.

"Thank you for your concerns but I think it is best if you stop bothering me about this."-you pointed out that your heading home.

"Wait at least take this to remember me by.."-he grabs your attention to gift you something.

"Why are you going somewhere?"-you looked confused.