1

•♡•

You woke and noticed the car stopped and got out of the car and started to stretch.

You then thanked the driver as you get your things from the car and start walking to the entrance.

Before you open the door you remind yourself your goals.

"I'll do it for you..." said you, as you entered the building.

"hello" no one answer ,as you were taking off your shoes you tried again.

"h-hello anyone here??"

Then you heard voices from a distance so you followed them .

As you were walking through the corridors you saw a training ground .

You faced forward and saw stairs you were about to head that direction then you saw a corridor where the voices came up again.

You patted you chest to pace down your heart (you are antisocial so talking is ah yeah... something 🥲)

You walked into the corridor and saw 3 males .

one had white hair and a blindfold with a goofy facial expression

another with pink hair and a happy facial expression

another with weird hair and a irritated facial expression.

It seemed they were having a moment so you stood their awarkardly not knowing what to do.

Then the man in the blindfold turned and saw you.

"ah you finally here! "

"Ah uh h-hello." You responded.

"who's that Gojo-sensei?"said the boy with the pink hair.

"That's your new teammate" Gojo-sensei replies.

"I'm l/n y/n nice to meet you" you responded.

"where are my manners, these two are your teammates th-" said Gojo-sensei then someone interpreted him.

" hello I'm Fushiguro Megumi it's a pleasure to meet y-" said the boy with weird hair .

"there's a mission tomorrow "inputs into the air Gojo-sensei with a blank face.

The boy with the pink hair walked up to you.

"hey there, I'm Itadori Yuuji and I live right next to Megumi"

"i don't think that was necessary and what mission sensei??" as Megumi looks at him.

"wait there's a mission no one said that?!?" Yuuji turns with confusion.

you rely with " he said it nonchalantly a second ago"

Gojo-sensei with no care in the world adds on"oh come on its going to be an important mission,cheer up!!"

" we should get some rest if that's the case" said Megumi as he was ready to head back into he's room.

"but wait we didn't get the chance to talk to her" Yuuji whining .

Gojo-sensei walk past Yuuji and laying he's arm on your shoulder walking and talking about the campus to you.

Yuuji stood there "at least can I say bye.."

As you were walking with Gojo-sensei you removed he's arm

"where exactly are we going?"

"Wa so serious lighten up, if your are thinking about tomorrow's mission it will be fine."with a goofy expression

You walked you the stairs you saw another corridor.

You arrive at your door.

"this is where I'll be sleeping?? "

"Yes so rest up and don't forget to dream about P.E.N.I.S !!"

You closed the door in he's face.

You start scanning your room and saw it's big and thought of all the things you could fill it up with then you looked at your phone its 6pm .

You told yourself you have enough time to organize this room and then sleep.

You finished unpacking your stuff and thinking about taking a bath when suddenly a strike to your head.

It was painful.

You were having a flashback...