4

•☆•

You woke up in car and heard voices that are so familiar . It is Megumi and Kiyotaka talking . You groaned and Megumi heard . He's hand was on your arm as you are laying on he's lap.

"Relax were going back home... you should sleep ,I'll wake you up when we get there" he said it low only audible for you to hear while looking through the window.

"...I want to talk to you later so rest up" he added on

You fall asleep as he said that.

You in a dream state you see nothing at all then you saw a purple fire pop up then you saw it evolved into a person ,their back is towards you and you started to run towards them.

You woke again and saw you were in you room .

You stood up and stretched you looked at your phone it 2am you took a bath because you were covered in blood .

When you were done you plopped yourself on the bed and hugged your teddy bear then thought of Megumi of what he said .

You wondered if what he wants to know you were hoping he won't ask about who's your family ,the history.

Or your technique and what's the reason behind your purple bracelet on your right arm.

Or is he going to ask about why your body was so hot.

"What am I thinking he wouldn't ask about that!!" You said while tossing your back head on your pillow while blushing

Then you got a message.
It's Nobara .

°when you wake up me and you should go check on Megumi °

You wanted answer but its too early plus answering now it won't help anything .

so you just read manga till you fall asleep .

You woke up at 7am then went took a bath coz new day .

You dressed in black baggy sweatpants with a black lose-ish shirt with a messy bun slippers.

You went down to the common room to eat and saw Nobara

"Morning, how are you feeling?" You said looking at the bandage.

"Oh I'm fine how are you ?" -Nobara

" I'm fine ,so are how's-" -you

"Your boyfriend he's fine, let's go see after this." She said while eating and looking at you

"Yeah we should g- my what ...oh okay yeah nice joke there" you said while in a sarcastic tone.

She looked at you to make you talk .

"So shall we go check up on our teammate " -You with such a blank face.

"Mmmmm okay " -Nobara,she was pouting.

You guys arrive at he's door.