5

○◇○

This fight is combat.

"You ,let's start with you" she points at you with her stick

"Come freshman don't hold back " she say while throwing her stick on the ground and turns in a fighting stances

"Okay... " you respond to her and scanned for a weak spot as you change to fighting position.

You saw an opening her left waist.

Then you go in for an attack you throw a punch to her face .

she moved her arms towards her face to block the attack in a cross form.

Then you quickly kick her in the left side sending her flying.

"You said no holding back right " you smug smiled to her

"I like your style kid " she got up

She jumps up and arches her fists to the back to have more impact and you encountered it by grabbing her her fist and try to flip her.

Then she grabbed you by the shoulder and slammed you into the ground.

You groan to the pain then saw a punch coming.

you roll away then you thought to throw endless attacks till she gives up.

So you stood up then run towards her at a slow pace to make her believe your tried.

Then she charged up towards you and she threw a punch and you reacted by grabbing her hand and threw a punch.

Landed on her face then you tripped her so she loses balance.

You twist her in the air then rowdy kicked in her stomach then throw another punch added cursed energy into it to her stomach.

"Is your teammate always so violent?" Panda asks

"She doesn't like to waste time when fighting..." Megumi said in sigh of embarrassed-ish voice

"She loves fighting...yeah kick her ass!!" Nobara said while cheering

Inumaki watched you and observed your moves

You after 3hours of fighting you both were tired the score was 4-5.

Panda wanted you guys to stop but you both wanted to continue. 30 minutes past.

"Megumi get y/n I'll get Maki" Panda said

"Yeah sure" Megumi sighed

You and Maki were irritated and fighting then back then eventually gave in.

"No I'm not getting my ass handed to by a freshman!!!"She trys to get out of pandas grip.

You felt a toll come on you looks like being a weeb is hard work.

You walked to the big tree and saw inumaki sitting.