3

(You all are in the building and nobara got sucked away)

The special grade appears.

"This was a mistake in the report "Megumi states.

You three are paralyzed in place. You were about create two swords ,when you saw Yuji launch an attack and got he's had cut off.

'This is no grade one,I should...' you thought of this when...

"You two run,I'll stay and fight this thing "Yuji said well looking at the curse.

"No we should go now" Megumi said.

You ignored them both created your swords and slashed the grade. It did damage you cut off both of its arms off . Then you fall back to the two guys.

"We're not going anywhere " you said in a serious tone.

"Look it's regenerate " Megumi said

You saw the curse laugh and got irritated.

You thought of attacking in nonstop when...

"Y/n go with Megumi I got this " Yuuji said while looking straight at Megumi.

Megumi picked you up puts you on he's shoulder and started to run.

"No Megumi we should-" you said.

"He already made up he's mind besides we should look for Nobara and leave the building "he said while falling down the tunnel.

He lands on the ground then start running .

"Um ahhh" you were blushing

"What ?" He looks at the back to you

"Put me down please... " you said with a plain face pink face.

"Oh sorry about that" he said that with a little blush while putting you down.

You guys ran into Nobara lying on the ground and you were furious at the fact that you didn't get the chance too fight

°I mean an actual fight not slash arms off and running off😑 which made you blood boil so you took charge of the fight°

"Are you okay Nobara?"Megumi asks while kneeling to check her.

So you started to attack the curse with your fists then backed up with curse energy.

You beat the living shit out of it because you were a little angry about seeing one of your teammate on the floor.

"Does she have to be so rough??" Megumi looked at you fight.

Then you exorcist it then you suddenly turn to megumi then cleared you throat.

"Sorry about that we can go" you said as if nothing happened

"Are you okay"he was a little startled

"I said we can go" while opening the door for him because he's carrying Nobara bridal style

You guys saw the car outside at the entrance and he puts her in the car .

"You should go with them "while looking at you

"You should go we will stay and wait for Yuji" as you close the car door and turn towards Megumi

The car drives off .

"Hey I said-"

"As far as I know we are on a mission and it's not mission complete till Itadori walks out as himself" you said as you looked forward towards the school.

"I guess" he laughed it off

" besides waiting by yourself is lonely so I'll wait here with you " you said while looking at him in a monotone voice and blank face .

"..Yeah.." he scratches he's neck

You saw itadori walk out but it was him it was Sukuna.

"Ah its your friends ,I'll kill you then have fun with the girl" Sukuna walks up towards you guys.