Past

"You are amazing Yibo..... you know.....i would have literally fucked you badly....if you are not hurt....i have to control myself..."said Zhan while laughing.

"Then.... don't control yourself...."said Yibo with a smile.

"Ahh....so you are so sure to get fucked...."said Zhan while chukling.

"Hmmm.....if it's you...."said Yibo.

"No Yibo....i already had hurt you enough because of getting out of control...."said Zhan sadly.

"Zhan ge.... let's forget it...."said Yibo.

"Hmm.... first let me clean you...."said Zhan and wiped themselve clean.
He snuggled inside the blanket with Yibo and Yibo layed on Zhan's chest.

"Yibo....i want to tell you something..."said Zhan.

"Hmmm....."said Yibo.

"I told you that this is my father's house....and there are very sad memories of mine with this house..."said Zhan.

"My dad was a major general in army....he was very strict....he always teach me to always support the right person and never do something wrong.....he really hates it when I lie to him or do anything wrong....he used to punish me brutally, he used to lock me up in room after beating me with stick or belt. I used to cry all day but it never melted his heart, he always behave roughly with me. He have a very bad temper and gets angry easily....no doubt I got this nature from him only.... because of which I used to torture the criminals mercilessly because I just can't even tolerate them in front of my eyes.....I became a beast like him...but it was not his fault alone.

My Dad was a good man but he was forced to marry with my mom, as time passed my mother fell in love with him but he didn't and just because he slept with my mother by mistake....it lead to my birth....an unwanted child...."said Zhan with a chukle.

"I always blamed myself for all the griefs and pain they were suffering.... because if I was not there....they must had divorced each other.....but behind us he was having a other family too....his other wife....one day I caught him talking with her and I went and told everything to mom....she was very sad but she went to meet dad's other wife and found that she was pregnant, it was not her fault because she doesn't even know my dad was already married, so my mom decided to help her till she gives birth. But our own house became a whole mess, Dad and Mom used to fight everyday....dad even used to beat me when he gets angry.... telling me it's all my fault....if I hadn't told mom.... everything would be fine.

Finally, Aunt Yanmi....dad's other wife gave birth to his son....my mom took good care of him and aunt....and only after a few days later my mom comitted suicide..... leaving me all alone. I cried....all day ,all night....maybe if I had not told her she must be alive now.....after a month my Dad died due to heart attack. That time my life got shattered, even if he don't like me or don't think of me as his son he still was my father. I was broken all inside and out.... I don't have any idea where to go...what to do....that time aunt Yanmi came to me...and she helped me. I always kept distance from her as I blame her for my mother's death but later on I realised she loves me as his own son.....she took care of me along with his son....."told Zhan.

"If you remember the dorm where I took you...that belongs to my brother aunt Yanmi son Yanyu.....he is like my little brother...."said Zhan.

"But....it looks like....god was not contented to see me happy.....i was in another city for my studies as I got a call one day telling me about Aunt Yanmi's death....i rushed back and got to know....she was not just killed she was raped too....that time I was feeling so useless.... I can't able to do anything for her....the police can't find the culprits....i decided to take care of myself and my brother and few months later I passed my exam...i was about to enter for army but later I realised....i started having anxiety attacks whenever I see something related to my Dad, mom or aunt Yanmi, so I became a police officer and decided to protect everyone from getting raped......but it also went all wrong as I myself lost my control and raped you...."said Zhan with teary eyes.