Taking care

Next day in the evening
Zhan was lying on his bed while looking at the ceiling. It was whole day but Yibo hadn't said a word neither today nor yesterday. Zhan never even went inside that room again as he don't want to see Yibo, he just used to push the food inside. He was very tired from working all day but he was getting no sleep.

The feeling of a boy prisoned inside a room in his house was making him shiver. A unknown sensation of guilt was roaming round his heart and mind. He have no idea why but he can't able to stop himself from thinking about him.

"Why is this happening....when did I become such lenient....i never felt any kind of emotions before for any criminal....then why my heart feels like aching while thinking about him..."thought Zhan.

"I should just drink some cold water...."said Zhan and walked towards his kitchen.

He stood on front of the fridge from where he can see the door to the basement clearly. He looked at the way as he felt like it was calling him towards himself. The dark alley was looking very scary.

Zhan gulped the water and started walking towards the room while ignoring his imagination as he thought to take a look. He picked a torch and walked towards the basement.

He stood in front of the door and knocked at it.

"Yibo....are you up...."asked Zhan as he knocked on the door.

"Yibo....answer me..."said Zhan again.

"Looks like he is sleeping....or did he ran away for real...."thought Zhan and pushed open the door quickly as he hard something got hit with the door.

The room was dark as the only light bulb was also off. Zhan looked around the door with the help of his torch as he found the untouched food plates he gave to Yibo.

He started to panick as he thought Yubo ran away for real that is why these food are left as he moved his torch further he found a body lying over there. It took no time for Zhan to understand that it was Yibo. He was lying in the pool of his own urine.

"Yibo...."yelled Zhan and ran to him.

He looked at him and picked him up in his arms and ran towards his bedroom. In the light Zhan saw Yibo's clothes were all wet and was shivering too. His face was looking pale and his lips were dry.

Zhan was tensed as he was not sure what to do. He grabbed his phone and called his doctor friend Lin.

"Hello Lin....come to my house now...."said Zhan.

"Zhan it's night....I am going home...."said Lin.

"Shut the fuck up and just come now...."shouted Zhan.

Zhan looked at Yibo as he touched him, he realised he is even having fever.

Yibo was all wet and his body was stinking so Zhan decided to wipe him clean and make him wear some clothes. He brought a tub of warm water and and started unbuttoning Yibo's shirt slowly.

He gulped down in nervousness as he had never done this before but he had to do it to save Yibo. He was feeling totally embarrassed when it was time for Yibo's underwear. But he cloy his eyes and pulled them down and then covered Yibo's member with a towel.

He wiped Yibo's body thoroughly cleaning him and very gently and carefully wiped Yibo's legs and even his ass cheeks.

After cleaning everything he took out some of his clothes and made Yibo wear them.

After sometime the doorbell rang, Zhan opened the door and Lin was standing there. Zhan took him to Yibo

"Lin.... please.... check him...."said Zhan.