2. Finding Out

Jace was sulking in a corner while everyone was simply having fun. Simon and Izzy were talking with Clary. Alec was in his room with Magnus.

Jace was moving on with life knowing he can't see the person he love until one date....and that date was coming in next few days. Noah might be preparing for coming back and he will come straight to institute.

He know Izzy and Alec are also nourves becouse Stiles has been their partner in crime whole life. All of them grew up together and learnt everything they know now.

Clary and Simon don't know about him yet becouse Stiles was a touchy subject for almost everyone in institute and none of them talked about him for theirs and others sake.

It hurts Jace that Stiles won't even remember him, but Stiles said to him before going that he will find some way to keep Jace close to him and he can't love someone other then him. Jace believes Stiles and that's why let him go in first place.

Now he had Stiles's room opened and cleaned for him, so when he comes back he will feel like he never left. Still somewhere he felt like something was wrong and his happiness is going to be short living, but he didn't let those thoughts come in his mind, he was overthinking.

Clary asked him hundreds of questions about, who's room that was and why Jace was looking so happy nowadays but Izzy told her she will found soon.

Everything is going great. Jace is feeling like his Christmas is coming, Magnus have everything prepared when Stiles will come he will reverse his spell, so everything will go back to normal. Then Stiles can start his training becouse his powers will be completely unlocked.

Then no one have to worry again. Jace will still always hate clave for coming up with this idea but he got no say in that. All of them were grieving and they made a big decision and heartbreaking too. But after a long time it's going to be over.

Jace was then pulled out of this thoughts by Clary who wanted to train becouse Simon was gone with Izzy. Jace spend next some hours with Clary in training area.

"Hay Jace can I ask you something?" Clary says, drinking some water after training. Jace looks at her while putting his blade back.

"Go on." Jace said, taking a water bottle himself. Clary looks hesitant before asking but finally says.

"Do you know who Stiles is?" She said slowly. Jace almost choked on water. He splatter it out and looked back at her with shock, she have same expression on her face but becouse of his reaction.

"H- how do you know that n- name?" Jace demands.

"I heard someone talking in institute saying that finally one of their best shadow hunter will come back and Stiles will also be back after everything he had to go through. I know they were talking about two people but I only got that name." Clary answer, eying Jace weirdly.

"We were about to tell you." Jace said, not knowing what else to say.

"Tell what?" Izzy asks, walking inside training room with Simon.

"About Stiles and Noah....and that they're coming next week." Jace said, a smiles on his face which made both Clary and Simon confused but Izzy also smiled like Jace.

"Is there something going on that I don't know about?" Simon asks, confused.

"I think we should tell you, becouse he'll be here soon." Izzy says, with big smile on her face.

"We should go in our room for that. Where is Alec and Magnus by the way?" Jace asks, walking towerd his room with others.

"Both of them been gone somewhere since morning, maybe something important." Izzy shrugged.