1 month after its premiere day

"Emma lets get change we're gonna need to go!" I said "okay!" Emma replied, we all got dressed and put make up. We were all fixed so I got this little purse and put mints,markers and my lip gloss. We went to the car and went to the premier. We got a lot of interviews and stuff but we took some photos  and a group photo.
(These are your gowns and suits)

Your dress

Emma's dress

Emma's dress

Toms outfit

Rupert outfit

Rupert outfit

After some interviews and photos and signing papers and posters we went home after a long day. We got home and felt hungry so we ordered some pizza! After a few min the pizza came and we went to our couch. Ofc we got changed to comfy clothes. We watched our movies which is Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets. We were bullying our younger selves while watching the movie. After the movie we all went to bed cause it was a long day..

Next morning

I woke up in my bra and underwear idk what we did last night but I guess Tom took it off cause he maybe wanted skin to skin cuddles. I saw Tom in his boxers. I went to get one of Tom's clothes and go outside. Idc if Rupert saw me in my underwear we were all a family tbh so we don't care. I went out and saw Rupert in the couch ofc I was in my underwear and in Toms shirt. I went to the kitchen to make some coffee for the four of us. I also went to cook waffles and bacons since that is OUR fav food. " good morning Rupert how did you sleep?" I asked walking to the kitchen. "It was quite good tbh how about you.?" Rupert asked looking at me " it was good too. I'm gonna make breakfast so you could call then In about 30 min" I said and Rupert nodded at me and I continue to cook. Tom came and I didn't know that he was gonna take a photo of me. I was done cooking and put the food on the table Rupert came to help me set the table.

We all ate breakfast and started to talk random stuff. "Btw we are moving in to the new house next year ig" Emma said "yup we are and I'm excited" I said "since emma is turning 17 next year and I'm turning 18 I'm an adult so I could tell emma is 18 I mean, I'm the one who will sign for the house but we all will pay right?" I said "yup your right" emma said "that's a good idea tbh" Rupert said "well Rupert your turning 20 I'm turning  21 and y/n is turning 19 wow we are old!" Tom said and we all laughed. We continue eating and we decided to book a movie later. For now we're just chilling on the couch. My eyes hurt to I went to my room and slept. Tom came after me and told me he's tired so we slept for about 1-3 hours and woke up.

I woke up at around 4 pm/ 16:00 there was still time so I went to put some mint pen and other stuff at my purse I put my jacket on the couch and went back to my room and grab a book. Tom was still asleep so I went to him. He moved and cuddled my body gosh he's so cute. I was still reading the book it was just a thin book and finished it in about 20 min. I got up and got another book this time it's a bit thick. I went back and read. About an hour later it's 5 I went out and nobody was there. I went to get water and went back. Time skipped fast we are getting ready for the movie. We were outside and Tom was getting the car since he could drive now. We went in the car and drove to the movie theater. We went to buy popcorn and other stuff and a lot of people were there for us. A lot of fans were there so we signed a few papers and went in.

After the movie a lot of fans were there again so we signed a few and went home. I told Tom that I'm going to get something from the drug store. I had to get some vitamins for me and everyone. "Tom I need buy vitamins from the drug store could you drop me by?" I asked "yeah ofc do i need to go with you?" Tom asked "no it's alr" I said "are you sure? A lot of people might hurt you" Tom said "Tom it's alr" I said "okay if you say so. Be careful" Tom said "alright love" and I went out. I went in the store and picked out the vitamins and went to the cashier. I payed for the vitamins and some guy flirted with me. I have this necklace that if I press it sends a call to the police and sends the location I am in too. "Hey girl" the guy said smiling" "hi" I said "are you alone?" He said "no my boyfriend is in the car" I said "wanna come with me?" The guy asked and ignored him I went out and he pulled me to the back door with his hands on my mouth. I tried to fight back but I couldn't. "Let me go you bastard!" I shouted and pressed my necklace I ran out and the guy is following me I went to the car and Tom saw me running he also spot the guy chasing me.

I went to the car and waited for the police to come Tom went out to deal with it while Emma and Rupert were comforting me. That was traumatizing,this is the worst day EVER. Tom was outside talking to the guy until the guy punched Tom! Rupert went out quickly and got Tom. Tom and Rupert knocked him and and called the police the police is so slow so we had to call them. The police finally arrived and arrested him. We went home and I was still traumatized. But that does not mean I could not go out with someone by my side. We all went home and got ready for bed. I went to my bed and cuddled Tom. "Baby I promise that won't happen again!" Tom said and I nodded slowly "baby are you okay? I know you are traumatized and I want to make you feel happy as much as possible. What do you want to do.?" Tom said "yes I'm okay. I'm a bit traumatized." I said. I was crying in Toms chest and he was there for me.. like how I wanted..he was too much for me..

Heyy thank you so much for all the support! I hope you like this chapter and ofc the people who have been in this situation I'm very sorry and hope you will feel better. I do not support old man flirting with minors,r@ping,kidnapping and other more!

🤍1965 words🤍