Chapter 3

were now filming the third movie which is prisoner of azkaban and im excited my friend group and i are going to Glencoe to film and ofc we got the same floor and next to each others rooms.

Emma and i

rupert, tom and dan

I am packing my bags my mum doesn't want to go with me and im old enough im 16 i can do this by my self Tom is 18 and Rupert is 17

i packed Crop tops blouses pants shorts hoodies shoes and denim jacket. i said gb to my mum now and went to the airport i met tom first so i'm texting emma and rupert to meet us at starbucks.

Y: hi tom i thought emma would be here.

T: Yeah me too we should stay at starbucks while waiting we have 1 more hour left so lets go.

Y: I have to text emma first.

T; sure tell her and rupert to meet us at starbucks.

Y: Sure will do sir.

T: *laughing*

'bestieeee'

Y: Emma were here at the airport me and tom will be at starbucks so meet us there.

E: sure! oh umm can we switch places i wanna be with rupert in the hotel....

Y: ARE YOU TWO DATI- ykw we will talk about this in the plane.

E: i knew you would react like this.

Y: cya!

E: BYEEEE!!!!!!

Tom's Pov

i was looking at Y/n and she kept smiling i didn't want to look because i knew its girls stuff

i was waiting for her and finally she was done

T: you done chatting with emma.

Y: yup she's dating Rupert

T: well did you tell them to meet us in starbucks.?

Y: Yup now lets go!

Me and tom ordered our drinks and waited for emma and rupert, they got their drinks and went to chat with us, after a few minutes we were called we were so late for our flight so we ran as fast as we could, we hopped in the plane and sat down on our seats. Me and emma sat together while the boys sat together behind us, after an hour we hopped out in the plane and went to get the luggages. after we got our luggages we went and call for a cab and went to the nearest hotel to the studio. We checked in and got our rooms me and tom in one room rupert and emma in one room. we unpacked our things i ask tom if he was hungry and he said " yes" so i chatted emma.

'Bestieeeeee'

Y: Wanna eat? down stairs im hungry

E: Yes ! that's a good idea i'm hungry too come on meet us down stairs

Y: OK SEE YOU!!!!!

E: MWAAAAAA idk why i miss you its only been a few minutes * giggles*

Y: YEAH! *giggles too*

We met down stairs and ate dinner, after we ate dinner we chatted for a while and paid for the food. we went upstairs went to our rooms, i took a bath change to my pj brush my teeth and did my skincare. i was waiting for Tom because we were going to watch a movie. Tom was done so he went to the bed ( a/n : there was one bed btw and tom was sleeping on the couch because i was the first one to say so yeah enjoy!) and we watched the movie i fell asleep halfway through the movie so Tom put me to sleep.

Tom's Pov:

We were watching the movie we were having fun laughing and chatting until y/n fell asleep so i turned the tv of and put her to sleep i turn the lamp of and went to the couch and sleep.

Y/n Pov:

I woke up at 4 in the morning i saw how tom was shivering i felt so bad for letting him sleep in the couch so i went to him and told him he could sleep in the bed with me.

Y: Tom your shivering are you ok?

T: I'm ok just go back to sleep it's just 4:15 in the morning we have to wake up in like 3 hours ....

Y: Well i'm staying here then your shivering i know you want to come your just shy i know it.

T: Yeah....

Y: i'm your best friend we have known each other for like 3 years so i know you come on plsss for me...?

T: Fine.....

Tom and i went to the bed and fell asleep. i woke up like 6:45 i saw tom cuddling my chest so i rubbed his back to keep him warm and he eventually woke up. we stretched and brush our teeth. i took a bath changed to a cold weather outfit and waited for tom to finish i was on instagram when i saw emma and rupert kissing, i screamed Tom ran to me in a concerned look and i looked at him in like a are u ok look he thought something happened to me. i laughed at him.

T: ARE YOU OK?!?!?!?!?

Y: YES IM OK! * laughing*

T: I HATE YOU!

Y: LOVE YOU TOO!

We went downstairs to eat and i saw emma and rupert eating we went to them and started to order food, i ordered pancakes and bacons Tom ordered Bacon and eggs. we chatted and laugh i told emma about what happened to tom and they were laughing crazy.

R: Tom are you having a little crush on y/n.?

E: Yeah tom you were concerned about her?

i was blushing and tom was too

T: Okay i will tell you now because i can't hide it anymore, yes. i have a crush on y/n since the first time we met.....

Y: ...................

E:..................

R:.................

I WAS SPEACHLESS.

T: Well say something...? you know what im just gonna go

Tom ran to the room and i ran after him i have to tell him too i can't just hide it too. right? I ran to the room tom was depressed and angry .

T: What do you want...

Y: I Want to tell you something too....

T: What is it !

i flinched

T: im sorry i should've have yelled at you..

I ran to emma as fast as i could i know tom was following me it was 7:30 i have two more hours.

T: SHIT!!!

Emma's Pov

i saw y/n running to me crying. wait why is she crying.

E: What happened...

Y: Tom yelled at me ofc i got scared so i ran to you

R: Just talk to him i know how it feels he got scared and embarrassed too... he told you he liked you so eventually he was embarrassed.

E: Rupert is right go talk to him.

Y: Ok..