Chapter12

Y/n Pov

After a few hours we landed safely! We got our bags out out all of the things we need to put and we went out the plane "have a great day ms. Walter & Watson and Mr. Felton & Grint" said the flight attendant "thank you for the safe trip" I said and we went out before that the flight attendant was embarrassed to take a photo but we didn't care she took care of us in the plane so we didn't hesitate her daughter is a big fan she said so we didn't hesitate and I made a video of us saying hello and how pretty she is because her mum showed us the photo of her. After that we went to the airport to get our big luggage. Tom posted a photo of his small bag and small luggage. If you ask why we have a big luggage we put our big liquid packs there and extra stuff like a camera and more things to need in France.

After we got our big bag we went to look for our hotel

After we got our big bag we went to look for our hotel. I took a pic of me and Emma cause we changed seats with Rupert for a while the. Got back to our original seats so while we were in the Uber I decided to post and I took a selfie of us four and posted on my story that said "landed safely!"

 Got back to our original seats so while we were in the Uber I decided to post and I took a selfie of us four and posted on my story that said "landed safely!"

And then I fell asleep at Tom's shoulders. Tom woke me up and we finally reached our rooms we first get to Emma's and Rupert room and we got our all of our liquids and went to mine and Tom's room. We organized everything and then I took a shower. "Babe I'm gonna take a bath wanna come.?" I said " yes! Ofc be right there" Tom said and after not even 1 min he's behind me I got scared and almost slipped and Tom catches me. We took a shower had fun, I washed his hair with shampoo and I asked if he could wash my back and he said yes. Enough with the shower we went out and brushed our teeth. After that we changed and went to bed. It was a long day and I was exhausted. Tomorrow is gonna be awesome. "Babe let's go to sleep I'm tired" I said "me too come cuddles.?" Tom said "cuddles" I said and we both cuddled and went to sleep.

                             ~next morning~
I woke up and saw Tom sleeping it was 6:45 in the morning so I went to the bathroom and pee and went back to sleep. I couldn't sleep so I stared at Tom for a while not in a creepy way in the way where I am in love. He was so peaceful and Hot. I played with his blond dirty hair and after a few hours he woke up I was on social media. We went to get ready for the day and it was quite cold so I wore a blazer,Same with Emma. So we got our and we called Emma and Rupert and we start to look for breakfast. We found breakfast and we ordered what we wanted. I ordered 4 coffee for us and waters,I also ordered two waffles for me and Rupert, Pancakes for Tom and for Emma she had bacon and eggs. Since I had waffles I also orders for bacons for the side and I will just pay extra,we got our orders and we started to eat. "Well how was first night with you two?" Emma asked "well it was quite a tiring day for us we just went to sleep after shower" I said "yeah" Tom said "well about you?" I asked "same here for me" Emma said and we laughed. We discussed what we were going to see first, we payed for our food and I really needed to pee so after that we all went to one place in Paris the Eiffel Tower.