Chapter 13

⚠️ warning ⚠️ old man flirting is disgusting
I'm so sorry if you have been in this situation. And you can scroll if you want too

Today is the day we will pack and leave France. We put all the things back where we got it, we folded our laundry's and packed our carry bags. We he'd to the airport (it's 5:30 am) and waited for the plane. Our flight time is 6:00 am and we had time. We all were hungry since we haven't ate breakfast yet so we went to buy food. After that we went to wait for the plane me and Emma were so clingy and Tom took a picture of us "girls what are you doing" Rupert said smiling so hard
"Nothing" we both said laughing. "Tom why did you take a photo of us.?" Emma said "you 2 are so embarrassing. You act like kids" Tom Said "we are kids" I said looking at Emma while Emma was looking at me and then we burst out laughing. Tom passé me the photo and I thought it was so cute so I posted it on insta.

 Tom passé me the photo and I thought it was so cute so I posted it on insta

After I posted this picture we were called to the plane. We went to the plane we waited till the plane goes up. I was fixing my hair when Tom took a photo. He showed it to me and he said he will post it, and I said ok. Me and Tom are together while Rupert and Emma are together. This was a 40 hour flight so we got a seat where we could lay down. While waiting I watched a movie and decided to watch borrowers, Tom's movie. After a few hours we ate dinner and I went to the bathroom peed. I decided to sleep since I'm tired, I went to sleep and after a few hours I woke up. It was 5:29 in the morning. I decided to wait for breakfast and watch some movies. We ate breakfast and we were going to land in about 10 more hours that would be midnight. We ate some snack and watched some movies. Night came and I missed Tom, I sneaked to his seat and cuddle with him. "Hey baby" I said "hey babe what are u doing" Tom asked smiling "could I be with you for a couple of min.?" I asked "ofc come here" he said and we cuddled a couple min later I went back to my seat and waited till lunch. Eventually time skips so fast it's lunch we bought our lunch and ate. I was by the window to I took many pictures and videos on Snapchat and camera roll.(btw Tom took a photo of you while you were tying your hair I will show the photo)

(btw Tom took a photo of you while you were tying your hair I will show the photo)

5 hours later we ate dinner and waited for the plane to land. I was on my phone playing offline games and waited. "Tom what time are we landing" I asked "idk" Tom said "okay love you" I said "love u too" Tom said and smiled. I went back playing games and we finally landed after 1 hour, we got all the stuff and hope off the plane. We got the big bag and went home.We were exhausted so we took a shower and stuff and
changed to our Pjs and went to bed.
Next morning ne and Tom woke up and got ready,after I ate break with the group we fixed all the stuff and all our dirty clothes are going to the laundry. We first separated all the shirts to one container after that we also did the pants and other more,after that we separated the colored and whites. After that we put it aside and we all re organize my stuff, we put all the bags away and finished at around 7 pm; Since it was evening we decided to eat dinner. We also have a premier to come since they posted the movie. I have some dresses that I like to wear on the premier me and Emma have so we don't need to worry about that. "Emma do you have a dress to wear at the premier" I asked "yes I do haves dress for the premier. Do you have ?" Emma asked "I do have a dress Tom do you have a suit to wear?" I said "yes I do it's in my closet" Tom said and we stayed up on the couch talking and watching a movie.